7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Givenchy

So what happens if Klopp says to keep him even if he's unhappy - and they refuse to even sit down and talk to our guys ?

Klopp isnt stupid, Coutinho is a goner. wanting out twice will derail their season more than an unhappy player leaving, i think we'll see movement once Liverpool agree terms with Monaco and Lemar.

gr98

I think they're waiting to agree a deal after the Everton game, imagine if the deal were to be completed before they play Everton then they lose, their fan base would go into meltdown.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Liverpool mouthpieces said FSG left the decision to Klopp whether to sell him right now or not.

Logic dictates you would sell a player desperate to leave to keep the harmony in the dressing room, and simply try to sign a replacement and do the best out of the situation.

Or you can risk it by keeping him against his will yet again to remain competitive in the remaining competitions.....but then again the player might be that much pissed off with his mind gone that his performances drop too.

Liverpool should have sold him to us last summer and signed Lemar. Wasted everyone's time.

raskolnikov

Liverpool mouthpieces said FSG left the decision to Klopp whether to sell him right now or not.

Logic dictates you would sell a player desperate to leave to keep the harmony in the dressing room, and simply try to sign a replacement and do the best out of the situation.

Or you can risk it by keeping him against his will yet again to remain competitive in the remaining competitions.....but then again the player might be that much pissed off with his mind gone that his performances drop too.

Liverpool should have sold him to us last summer and signed Lemar. Wasted everyone's time.
They really stood their ground in the summer. Its a hollow victory in the long run. They just need to get it over with. They can act like they are barca tier but they are not. Only Bayern and Real are at the moment.

FCBfan22

I think we are entering the calm before the potential storm.

-Marca reporting that we could be presenting Coutinho on Monday (presumably with Mina)
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/0...-date-coutinho-could-be-presented-as-barcelo/

-Liverpool are probably waiting with an announcment, because a potential loss against Everton + Coutinho leaving would send their fans into overdrive

-We could potentially offload Arda tomorrow (who is our 6th best paid player) and that would make some space on our wage bill

gr98

I think we are entering the calm before the potential storm.

-Marca reporting that we could be presenting Coutinho on Monday (presumably with Mina)
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/0...-date-coutinho-could-be-presented-as-barcelo/

-Liverpool are probably waiting with an announcment, because a potential loss against Everton + Coutinho leaving would send their fans into overdrive

-We could potentially offload Arda tomorrow (who is our 6th best paid player) and that would make some space on our wage bill

The 2nd point is extremely likely and it explains why all these articles from Liverpool ITKs are coming out(softening the blow to the fans).

FCBfan22

I think it wasn't so bad with us when Neymar left.

DSutxGGVAAA3jEC.jpg

FCBfan22

Barto is apparently bidding tomorrow:

Barcelona hope an initial payment of £105 million, with £35 million in add-ons based on appearances and success, will make Philippe Coutinho the third most expensive footballer in history. [Chris Bascombe]

Home of Barca Fans