7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

K

kingleo

great goal from Oscar! he has been class! against a much beter team than Newcastle! i bet if Coutinho scored that goal certain people on here would be comparing him to Iniesta! lol

ammarfcb

ze special one
i bet if Coutinho scored that goal certain people on here would be comparing him to Iniesta! lol

that's against the rules. u can check the ban list for all the ppl who tryed comparing anyone with iniesta.

the DON is above all

loozy

Oh yes, please, I want a comparison started between Oscar and the Don... It'll be fun to read and observe :D

Theconomist

Inter will be bitting themselves over his sale. Who the hell sells a player like him for 10 million.
He's always been good but the management instability+Sneijer made it very hard for him at Inter.
Glad he's playing regularly. This guy could be better than Gotze by next season if given the chance. He's much more ''brazilian'' if that makes sense, much more laid back type of attacking midfielder.

xavisionary

Everytime I watch him he does something beautiful DAT outside of the foot technique :worthy: Love the idea of Coutinho playing behind Sturridge and Suarez in a 4-3-1-2

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
This is just silly, this guy is freaking amazing! I've heard about him for 4-5 years, but OMFG! Straight into Pool's starting 11 and bossing everybody around. Wow, fantastic, amazing, wonderful - we have a new star probably.

Home of Barca Fans