7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

Coutinho destroying West Ham in important game for Liverpool.

He is levels above anything Barca have going forward bar front three. Even then he is on their wave length.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Outstanding performance so far. Playing more deeper role, world class throughball for the opener and two cool finishes.

BarçaBarça

Outstanding performance so far. Playing more deeper role, world class throughball for the opener and two cool finishes.

Proves that he is not solely a outside-the-box-goalscorer, but also a key assistmaker - that is very useful for us.

Playing in the 8-position and really has been good. This game will be an argument for him in a Barca-midfield, although West Ham surely has been bad.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Against the top 6 I'd still have him on the left of the front 3, but his vision and passing range against the rest are needed in the middle 3.

TBH If - and it is a big IF because I don't take things for granted as we've lost/drawn to dross at home already this season - we reach the CL then I don't see him leaving this summer.

I think it is best for him and also for Brazil that he stays with us for 17/18 plays in the CL for us and after winning the world cup with Neymar for Brazil, you pay us 90m euros for his services. :D

He does need to improve his consistency though but playing with better players would improve that, as shown with his form for Brazil.

Home of Barca Fans