7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Raketa10

I don’t know what to think about possibility of signing him in January. Paying 120+ mil for someone who can’t participate in CL is just to much...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don’t know what to think regarding rumors about possibility of signing him in January. Paying 120+ mil for someone who can’t participate in CL is just to much...

We won't sign him in January. Liverpool won't let him go.

Latest rumor is that we want to agree a deal to sign him in July so that his fee doesn't get inflated due to the WC, or have other teams driving the price up.

And there is no way we're going to pay that much for him now. Liverpool would have to accept less because there is no way they're going to force him to stay another year. Just not happening.

behindbrowneyes

I don’t know what to think about possibility of signing him in January. Paying 120+ mil for someone who can’t participate in CL is just to much...

Would you pay 120+ mil next summer? The earlier he joins, the better. Big transfers aren't common in winter. However, he would help us in La Liga and won't need time for adaption when the new season starts. For me he is still the best "available" Iniesta successor.

Barcilliant

I saw only the first half against Spurs and he was below average.

Lmao at Liverpool. They said they are not a selling club but they don't even buy proper defenders. Matip, Lovren, Moreno?? Lol.

They could have cashed in and bought a few players. If we're not careful we could end up like Liverpool.

We should tell Coutinho to submit a transfer request and offer Liverpool 75 million.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not in Liverpool's interest in letting him go mid-season when they're already struggling.

If he leaves and Mane gets injured again, they're finished.

He won't be able to play in the CL either.

What we should do is agree a deal for him in January. We can give them 75m and throw in Vermaelen as a goodwill gesture.

FinBarcelonafan

Not in Liverpool's interest in letting him go mid-season when they're already struggling.

If he leaves and Mane gets injured again, they're finished.

He won't be able to play in the CL either.

What we should do is agree a deal for him in January. We can give them 75m and throw in Vermaelen as a goodwill gesture.

isn't vermaelen opposite of good gesture? he might improve their defense, though.

Devils

He must be livid lmao.

Liverpool's (Klopp's) boasting during the summer only to be in complete shambles by October. :lol:

Despite their poor results last season, their only saving grace was that they have a great record against the top 6 opposition. This year they've already been hammered twice by top opposition. :lol:

Cant remember the last time I've saw a club that has as big of a glaring weakness as Liverpool's defense + gk. If they get a strong opponent in the CL knockouts, expect a blowout.

Home of Barca Fans