7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

God Serena

Verratti should be no.1 priority.

Verrati should be our number 0 priority because it isn't happening. Focusing on players we will never have is how we had such a painful CB crisis for so long. Umtiti was 18 or 19 when we were first screaming at our board to buy a CB, ffs.

Lomar1o

Get Coutinho. Sell Neymar, get Veratti. Bring back Deulofeu, sell a few more no good players like D. Suarez, promote Marlen, Alena, buy a RB. Fifa Manager 2099!! But tbh it's actualy doable and reasonable.

BBZ8800

A random Fifa manager idea: imagine if we could sell Neymar, add some cash and get Verratti and Coutinho for that money.

khaled_a_d

And I can't believe people believe we can get Verratti.

Well,if he is a part of Neymar deal for PSG I think they would consider it and I think that is BBZ point here. Verratti isn't as happy after their early CL exit,Neymar might look to get more cash and be star of the show,PSG get their super star signing they wanted for some time. we get Verratti and cash to replace Neymar with Coutinho.
I don't think it is possible to happen btw as many parties involved to make it work. But I think that is the BBZ idea.

Lomar1o

A random Fifa manager idea: imagine if we could sell Neymar, add some cash and get Verratti and Coutinho for that money.

Like I said it's doable and actually reasonable, but our board won't do anything, they will just sign some no name third rate player and be satisfied with it.

JamDav1982

Like I said it's doable and actually reasonable, but our board won't do anything, they will just sign some no name third rate player and be satisfied with it.

Nah keep Neymar. Create a better balanced teams that plays with more variety and try to improve the areas that are broken.

Dont sell the youngest world class attacking player in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans