7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Andrew M

There's a nice article in todays Kicker which is one of the most reliable sources. According to the magazine, clubs are in negotiations and try to finalize the move for around 100M and Coutinho could be presented before the super cup match against those unknown team from the other spanish city.
They also quote Steven Gerrard who judged the situation as difficult as Klopp don't want to sell, the fans want him to stay,that Liverpool is in a comfortable position of not needing to sell, but it is up to Coutinhos decision here.

They also speculate, that we rather get Coutinho then Dembele, who recently deleted all his relations to BVB on his social media.

Doesn't sound too bad and the fact that Kicker is reliable makes me think that this is not over yet.

They cite MD in the article so it's the same old story

Julien

Rumours say he is already a Barcelona player
.. But if you check reliable Liverpool journalist they deny all those rumours. They even say the latest offer was from 3 weeks ago and no new contact after that.
Believe what you want to believe untill it's done or dead.

But so far LCF sources didn't get anything wrong as they are claiming there's no deal, while our catalan medias are claiming every days that it is done deal + announcement in the coming hours, which is proven false every single day.

Butaan4barca

There's a nice article in todays Kicker which is one of the most reliable sources. According to the magazine, clubs are in negotiations and try to finalize the move for around 100M and Coutinho could be presented before the super cup match against those unknown team from the other spanish city.
They also quote Steven Gerrard who judged the situation as difficult as Klopp don't want to sell, the fans want him to stay,that Liverpool is in a comfortable position of not needing to sell, but it is up to Coutinhos decision here.

They also speculate, that we rather get Coutinho then Dembele, who recently deleted all his relations to BVB on his social media.

Doesn't sound too bad and the fact that Kicker is reliable makes me think that this is not over yet.

i think this is the key. When we have spent 100 m on coutinho and our desperation level gets low. It will lower the pressure on us for dembele and will put us in advantage too. Dortmund will know, we no longer have that 222 m, so they might agree to a lower price too

Julien

Guy's working at Cadena Ser

[tw]895353395531452420[/tw]

Neither Klopp or LFC want to let Coutinho go. They won't make it easy. Coutinho will leave only if he forces his way out.

xXKonan

Well no shit.

Doubt Coutinho will force the issue either. time to focus on Dembele and go for Seri as well.

jairzinho

If they're adamant about this then i think we should move on to other options. If however they're asking for more money I don't see a problem in giving them $150m and getting Lemar instead of Dembele.

Dado

He can be an excelent Moneymar replacement, but in no way can he fill Iniesta´s spot.

He is an offensive player not a box to box midfielder.

Andrew M

He can be an excelent Moneymar replacement, but in no way can he fill Iniesta´s spot.

He is an offensive player not a box to box midfielder.

Well nor is Iniesta. That's why it makes sense for us to play possession. Our players suck at defending their own box. See away leg to Juve in champs league for details

blaugrana1987

What I dont get is...Liverpool gets TON of money. More then he is worth. But they just dont want to sell because they need him...even though their transfer activity was so bad that even with him they will struggle for top 4. So why hold player who wants to move for huge money against his will when you know you are wasting his season since your team is already relatively weak? Why wait for year to sell him? Thats what I dont get..

Home of Barca Fans