7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

H

Haruko The Goon

a defender(or more likely winger) slipped...

>oscar, best cam in league, iniesta replacement 150%

Alright calm down mate. He's good, but "Iniesta replacement 150%" erm... okay then. not quite sure what to say.

Did you watch the compilation and get excited? (not trolling, just asking)

Like i've said at the top of this thread, my favourite pool player, but not yet Iniesta levels.

ammarfcb

ze special one
>oscar, best cam in league,

1. no one can replace iniesta, but if we we're looking for player to play the same role oscar wouldn't even be on my top 20 candidates.
2. oscar is one of the most inconsistent midfielders in the top 10.
3. who is david silva

Co0ter

David Silva is very inconsistent, he always has been and like someone mentioned he's barely younger than Iniesta.

Coutinho is 21. I remember my father pointing him out to me one of his first starts for Inter- he liked him immediately. I remember being unable to determine right away if he was left or right footed- two good feet being one of my favorite traits in a player. He's exciting to watch- flair, close dribbling and ball control and speed. Fun to watch but does it with the typical Brazilian finese- not stiff like Hazard and Cristiano.

The kid has loads of potential, leave him at Liverpool where he can continue to grow.

Vilarrubi

Coutinho is better than Oscar in nearly every aspect of the game. Oscar's goals is what makes him appear better.. and we didn't see much of Coutinho last season due to injury. If Coutinho was getting 10-15 goals a year on top of his ability I guarantee the big clubs would be offering 50/60m for him.

BenRobbins

Tbf at the start of last season Oscar was the better player and he only started to loose form due to playing 55-60 games every season as well as only being 21/22. He needs a rest and then people will start seeing why he is so highly rated again.

Home of Barca Fans