FC Barcelona logo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Crest20Information-1.jpg

If someone has something to add, please do so.

B

BOIXOS1981

Dosen´t mention anything about the CFB badge we had for years.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thats why we have you. Why not writing something about it?
Check your PM by the way

PaulFCB

Banned
My question is: FC Basel is red-blue all the way, after all Barcelona is Blaugrana/Azulgrana not Blauvermell/Azulrojo!!!

maz

I walk the line
I dont understand what you are trying to say..its not your english but just the way you worded your statement.

PaulFCB

Banned
Well, I know that the colors of the clubs are taken by Joan Gamper from FC Basel ( as it says here, also ) but still, FC Basel is Red and Blue while Barcelona is sensibly different, using Blau & Grana not Blau & Red.

PaulFCB

Banned
grana is not red.

Grena is a darker red, Basel uses normal red for its shirts. Literary BlueRed would be Azulrojo in Spanish or Blauvermell in Catalan.

maz

I walk the line
Grana is more maroon than red, you are right. However i think its undeniable that gamper got the club colours from fc basel. Do you disagree with that?

PaulFCB

Banned
No, I never did. I just always wondered how or when the change came Basel's red and sensibly lighter blue to Blaugrana :2145960713mundoemot .
Maybe he just didn't want to copy/paste the colors but he surely did a good job changing them in a IMO way better combination.

maz

I walk the line
I agree. Although perhaps if we had basel's colours and they had ours we would be saying the same thing. We are so used to seeing the fcb colours that we will always say they are the best!

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Crest20Information-1.jpg

If someone has something to add, please do so.

Hello Bojan

Just a note: in accordance with the statutes, St.Jordi Cross have a Pantone 186;
Catalan Flag have pantone 186 and pantone 109; FCB colors (above) have pantone 208 and pantone "Reflex Blue"; the ball have pantone 117; the yellow of all the emblem is Pantone 117.

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Home of Barca Fans