Would you want Guardiola to take over until the end of the season?

Would you want Guardiola to take over until the end of the season?

• Total voters

nebeer

Love is All
I want Pep to sign a 10 year contract with us come sunday. I'm serious. Why on earth did he leave us?

barcaboy15

Ha, I'd want Pep back more than anything but I actually would say no to him coming back just for now as if we don't beat Milan then there really isn't anything left to play for...

Would only want Pep to come back for real, how I miss him!

Feel sorry for Roura, but he's practically the opposite of Pep - so nervous and aggressive.

Demon17

Maestro
Yes I would, after all Tito is only temporary unavailable and after he's back Pep will go to Bayern anyway. Pep is free anyway.

But I really doubt it. Team is in a difficult position so no way on earth would Pep take this situation. I don't see it happening.

Richard.H

How's this even a poll or even a legit thought in some of your heads? Pep is probably in his room planning the Bayern team for 12 hours a day. He has no damn time to give a crap about Barca.

Ursegor

World Champion
No. He left once Mourinho started to really get the best out of his squad just to manage a side which is the big favourite to win the CL and walking the Bundesliga by 17 points without him. He can stay where he is. We're going to see out La Liga with Roura and he wouldn't turn the result around against Milan anyway. He didn't do it against Inter nor Chelsea in much better circumstances (1-3 and 0-1). So, yeah. Pointless.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No. He has a different team to worry about now. There's no point wallowing in the past glory we had with Pep. We've pretty much lost the tie against Milan and our season is already ruined enough that we can withstand having Roura for another month or two.

Home of Barca Fans