Would you want Guardiola to take over until the end of the season?

Would you want Guardiola to take over until the end of the season?

• Total voters

Arachnid

I would want anybody, anybody at all, to sign as interim manager until Tito comes back. A bit longer if he's not up to snuff. Because Roura is still officially assistant manager, which means that we've beaten, get this, by a long mile the world record of being a team without an official manager for the longest period of time in the history of the sport.

And you know what's worse? That wasn't even a joke.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
B*tch please. If it were up to me I'd give the job to Xavi as a player manager :lol: Anybody is better than the munchkin Roura, okay I don't have anything against him as a person, but he is seriously not the man to lead this team in Tito's absence. If it were an option I'd definitely take Pep though, I definitely miss him, his motivational skills were second to none, and that is exactly what the team needs at this point.

Demon17

Maestro
B*tch please. If it were up to me I'd give the job to Xavi as a player manager :lol: Anybody is better than the munchkin Roura, okay I don't have anything against him as a person, but he is seriously not the man to lead this team in Tito's absence. If it were an option I'd definitely take Pep though, I definitely miss him, his motivational skills were second to none, and that is exactly what the team needs at this point.

LOL I think they'd do much better without a coach in Tito's absence. Forget Roura

ShandyFFM

will be interesting to see if barca will go into a second season knowing that tito might be away again next season if his illness will occur again

footyfan

Calma, calma
No. He wouldn't make a difference I feel. All it would do is simply taint his legacy.

For this season, we have only 1 important game and that is Milan. I don't think Pep would help us there. At best, he would play a 3-4-3, which apparently is what we're slated to play anyway. If we do get past Milan, we'll have Tito back for the next CL games I think.

Home of Barca Fans