Mattia De Sciglio

Jombi

I dont like De Sciglio but I love the fact that we are after a full back that can play on both sides. Its the smart choice.

Xavinho

A lot of reports about him wanting to leave Milan at the end of the season (his contract expires 2018). Argued with some Milan fans the other day after the home defeat against Empoli. Apparently he wants to join Juventus. Milan born and raised but wants to join Juve...

vuji_31

He will be Barca player , concidering rumours and board . Semedo goes to city, emerson will be sold for 20mil.

It seems like Bartomeu is selling everything worth (Arthur,Todibo,Emerson,Semedo) and brining trash like this guy,Pjanic and rest .

wisconsincule

He will be Barca player , concidering rumours and board . Semedo goes to city, emerson will be sold for 20mil.

It seems like Bartomeu is selling everything worth (Arthur,Todibo,Emerson,Semedo) and brining trash like this guy,Pjanic and rest .

You are like LABARCAFAN. Just gobbling up every useless rumor....

xXKonan

My issue with Pjanic is that he's old now. And wouldn't bring really much game changing things to the extent we need.

De Scigilo though dude would be an awful addition. Brings nothing to the table compared to the Full backs we already have.

HanDW

Pjanic has somehow a pass because he is a good proven player (even with that, dont want him here), but this dude is just trash. Average player in the worst milan in years and a squad player in Juve, getting benched by the likes of Cancelo and Danilo who already flopped in a club with a similar level to ours.

Andresito

Staff member
Let me tell you the board's plan:

1. Demand 50M for Semedo, end up selling him for 30M.
2. Make Sergi Roberto primary RB
3. Buy De Sciglio as a backup
4. Sell Emerson

It's all about the money dawgs. Sell whatever desirable player we have and throw the money on superstars in attack.

Home of Barca Fans