Mattia De Sciglio

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Linked to us through MD as a replacement for Adriano and someone who can play both sides.

If he's available for cheap then YES PLEASE!!!

Last edited:

xXKonan

Linked to us through MD as a replacement for Adriano and someone who can play both sides.

If he's available for cheap then YES PLEASE!!!
Out of De Scigilo,Darmian,Fabian Johnson and Wendell as our options on the front cover of MD. I think De Scigilo, is likely to be the cheapest.

Guys like Darmian,Wendell would be a lot of money. not sure about Fabian Johnson though.

Icarium

Lifestealer
:lol:

Darmain and Danilo both were disappointing at United and Real actually. Yes they might improve but still it was quite a disappointment. So I am not sure how this guy will turn out to be. But as an Adriano replacement I am fine with it.

Trickykid

Heard he has been extremely average and injury prone for Milan for years now.

Yup, same here. My brother is a huge Milan fan, and he told me, while he used to be a huge talent, he's now been pretty bad for around 3 seasons is a row. Some could be attributed to terrible management from the coaches, but he's never really looked close to fulfilling his talent anyhow.

While he hopes he'll stick around (mainly because of the alternatives mentioned (Arbeloa :lol: :lol: )), he wouldn't have many sleepless nights over him leaving.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Even better. If we can get him for almost nothing :lol:

His displays for Italy gives hopes. Perhaps he'll realize his potential in another team or perhaps he'll just fade away.

Trickykid

I don't know.

Doesn't know the league? Check
Injured prone? Check
Mediocre for years? Check

The only thing he really has going for him is the fact that he used to be a big talent and that he can play on both sides. If we could get someone like Jonny Castro for the same price, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Home of Barca Fans