Mattia De Sciglio

Cule4life

The Culest
hsrevb.png

:D

:worthy:

XaviMessiGirl

They say Chiellini is going to shift to LB until he's able to play again. Probably the best idea since the other natural fullbacks are underwhelming.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Time to stay injury free, perform well and consistently, not renew his contract and come to Barca for cheap in January 2016. :rosell:

Hope Montoya gets a good run of games and does well first though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Followed Milan's first two games where he didn't exactly have a great time, but heard he has had a string of impressive performances since then, is he doing well atm?

Edit: Apparently having a shocker tonight lel.

Last edited:
I

instinct

The sport piece say both Barça and rm will fight for the 2 players. I'd rather have danilo, and let them get de sciglio.

Me too although I've never really seen both players enough to come to a definite conclusion but it wouldn't be surprising to lose him to RM.

Alen

Me too although I've never really seen both players enough to come to a definite conclusion but it wouldn't be surprising to lose him to RM.

It would be very stupid of danilo to miss out on being Alves successor, where there's virtually no competition, and go battle it out with the spanish, well liked, carvajal.

Home of Barca Fans