Hi

Mika94

My name's Mika, I'm coming from Romania and I think I've been a culé for a pretty long time now. I was searching for some place to talk about the team, especially in these times where we aren't playing that well. But I'm still confident. :)

Cheers !

Pepe Silvia

My name's Mika, I'm coming from Romania and I think I've been a culé for a pretty long time now. I was searching for some place to talk about the team, especially in these times where we aren't playing that well. But I'm still confident. :)

Cheers !
You've found the right place, Mika... this is a great place to discuss Barça constructively and sometimes get into a friendly debate. Welcome.

Mika94

Thank you to all of you. I'm not a very active member, and I believe my English isn't as "smooth" (do you say that ?) as it should be. But I'm having a good time writing and mostly reading the comments, so I think I'm going to stay on this forum for some time. ;)

0n0mat0p0eia

Thank you to all of you. I'm not a very active member, and I believe my English isn't as "smooth" (do you say that ?) as it should be. But I'm having a good time writing and mostly reading the comments, so I think I'm going to stay on this forum for some time. ;)

Welcome, Mika. Dont worry about your English; hell some English people these days dont speak good English. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans