Long time forum lurker from norway

Bossquets

Hello,

i'm a 19 year old guy from norway. I started following barca in 2006, when i was still a kid. Before that, i had switched from team to team. Firstly based on the teams' players when i was 6-8 years old (i even supported madrid 'cause of carlos and el fenomeno back then, blasphemy!), and then based on who my friend with good football knowledge supported (juve, arsenal). But when i discovered the beauty on barca's style and ronaldinho in particular - and even better, when they won in paris - that settled the debate. However, i was not really a football fan in general at that age, and didn't really follow barca in the true sense by watching most matches until 2009. Chill, it was before the 2-6, the quarters and semis of the CL, and the copa final, so haters gtfo (luckily for me, allas and his "fanboy" spouting tripe is banned, otherwise i would be hearing it now :lol:). Since then, i've watched pretty much every barcelona game bar a couple.

Anyhow, as the title suggests, i've been lurking around here for at least 3 years now. The reason i decided to register now is that, for the first time ever after a meaningful match, i have a clear head, without being sad or feeling remorse, thinking what could have been etc. I guess most fans go through those feelings after a loss. However, many don't posess the insight to realize that they shouldn't go posting around or forums or talk football in general in the aftermath as their emotions get the better of them - including on this forum. ("SELL VALDES PLZ"-guys, i'm looking at you :lol:). So i decided that since i finally have the opportunity, i'd register to be one of the "good guys" contributing to a constructive debate. I'll post some thoughts on this loss, the chelsea losses of last season and my view on the general mentality the barca players seem to be going through now shortly.

Finally, i'm not easily trolled. Relatively, there are very few people here getting trolled compared to many other forums on the internet. i've come to realize that there are still surprisingly many though, so yeah. just a heads up, trolls. I'm not one of them, don't bother <3 :wave:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you are a Norseman after all, you don't get easily agitated ;)

Yeah, there are heated comments after matches, particularly when we lose but worst of those get deleted and authors removed from the forum.

Welcome and looking forward to your posts!

Bossquets

Thank you! My name is daniel by the way. I became so analytical that i forgot to be personal and polite, silly me :blush:

Home of Barca Fans