Sergio Ramos: "Voy con el Barça cuando juegan con un equipo extranjero"

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Sergio Ramos: "Voy con el Barça cuando juegan con un equipo extranjero"

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130221/real-madrid/sergio-ramos-el-hormiguero_54366994318.html

http://www.marca.com/2013/02/21/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1361481254.html

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/02/21/primera/1361482678_951435.html

Ramos was on El Hormiguero (extremely popular TV show in Spain) and said he cheers for Barca whenever they play a foreign club. Talked about how he had bad vibes with the Blaugrana but has grown to love his fellow teammates on La Roja.

Maybe I'm the only one noticing a little pattern here:

Rosell comes out weeks ago and says there is a Real Madrid player he's always wanted.

Pedro was interviewed at a showcase for his new boots coming out days after and when asked if there was anybody he could sign for the club it would be Ramos.

Iniesta on Catalunya Radio just 4 days ago said his favorite Spanish player not on Barcelona was Ramos. He said "I've always rated Ramos, he's an amazing player."

I know I'm probably looking a little too deep into this but I think the pride of Camas would be a great fit w/ the club. We need somebody a little gritty, an enforcer type on this team. Him and Pique linked up perfectly last summer in the Euros.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
id love him but its pretty much impossible, the problem at madrid is with mourinho and hes leaving at the end of the season so he'll be happy again.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Rosell comes out weeks ago and says there is a Real Madrid player he's always wanted.

Pedro was interviewed at a showcase for his new boots coming out days after and when asked if there was anybody he could sign for the club it would be Ramos.

Iniesta on Catalunya Radio just 4 days ago said his favorite Spanish player not on Barcelona was Ramos. He said "I've always rated Ramos, he's an amazing player."

Buys Arbeloa. :mou:

But seriously, if we could have an Alba-Ramos-Pique-Montoya defense.... With De Gea in goal.... *drools*

Blaugrana dude

Would love for this to happen, but it just isn't going to happen:(. On another note, no doubt that he's developed a camaraderie with the Barca boys, but my gut feeling is that he is saying all of this to piss off Mou even more :pep:

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Dude is a moron. If he goes, nobody in Madrid will miss him now that there is a younger and much more stable young CB available, and he'll become a dumber and less skilled version of Figo. Even better if we get decent money for him. He's really saying stuff that should not come out of RMs captain mouth, and I don't mean the support of Barca. He made excuses and said other teammates are not being talked about as much as him when they miss their penalties, so basically uses them to try and decrease his shortcomings.

Too bad Perez is too stuck up to sell him.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Actually, he will be missed as he's still one of the best defenders in the world when focused. Not really old either. But you're right, as second captain he shouldn't be saying that even if it has some truth in it. Ronaldo and Kaka's misses weren't exactly misses anyways, they were weakly taken and saved by a top keeper. His was a sky-high, nearly out of the stadium wild attempt.

And also the Barca thing is idiotic, at first I thought he meant he'd always support Spain, as in the NT, even if they had Barca players, but saying he'll always support the number one rival of the team he captains publicly is idiotic.

Wouldn't mind if he left as long as we get a lot of money and a good replacement, and as long as he doesn't go to Barca.

Too bad the chances of this happening are pretty low, but it would be awesome if we got him. He's not a walking red card for Spain, so I don't think he'd be one at Barca either.

Imagine this lineup:

De Gea/Courtois/Ter Stegen
Alves/Montoya-Ramos-Pique-Alba/Abidal
Xavi-Busquets-Cesc/Iniesta
Pedro-Messi-Villa/Iniesta

One can always dream, right?

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Ramos: I cheer for Barça when they play against a foreign team.

By the way, all three links don't work. Coincidence? I think not.
Did they work a few hours ago?
All links are working, they are wrongly formated here, some stuff along with them. I fixed it.

Xtroverto

It would be a major upset if Barsa landed Ramos. Remember he is from Andalucia, there are many anecdotal stories regarding Catalan and Andalusian footballers (Hierro for example). Lots of hard feelings on the pitch, Andalusian people are Spanish patriots and pretty much hate Catalans. This is both a cultural clash and a social. Ramos is totally Andalusian, just imagine him on Barça TV or Catalan TV3 being interviewed in Catalan :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahmJLogwZXY

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans