Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181
Results 2,701 to 2,705 of 2705

Thread: **Make Barca great again** Discussion, wishes, etc..

Professor Balthazar
    Oh boy we fucked up with the signings lately - this is actually making it harder to lure WC players our way. Playing for a Barcelona with Alves, prime Iniesta and younger Messi must have been a wet dream for almost all players. Instead of wasting time and money on Gomes, Arda, Rafinha, Denis on midfield and just signing 1 fucking WC midfielder - wtf?! We insisted in not signing an RB when Alves went - we lost the best attacking RB there ever was with an mediocre RW and Roberto who should play in midfield. We signed Paco, a static non-technical traditional mediocre striker. Our core is getting older and now we lost Neymar. This is going to be tough - this board SUCKS!
    PTC

Say no to sigs that say "say NO to sigs that say "NO to 'gif' sigs""

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Prices have gone through the roof but we should have planned earlier and made our moves immediately after season ended. City grabbed Silva, Bayern Tolisso...

Anyways. All I wanted to say is if Barto had a vision and said, "look we won't pay extortionate fees, let's trust La Masia", he'd have my backing.

Can't have Coutinho for under 120mil.? Fine, trust Alena. Keep Samper as backup DM, etc.

New signing
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    All they have to do is read Barcaforum & read everything i say on the sporting side of things.
    It 's the right time to try 352. We still have M & S and two decent wing backs.

We need to build a wall .. sign Paulinho and Martinez

Blog Entries
    222m Euros of debt

Thanks Neymar
    Last edited by ManusXavi; 14th August 2017 at 10:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neimax View Post
    The truth is that if our coaches and our board would have 'huevos grandes' it wouldn't even be necessary to spend millions and millions on midfielder.