User Tag List

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 2,806 to 2,819 of 2819

Thread: **Make Barca great again** Discussion, wishes, etc..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which show is that? Looks like fun.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defyqa View Post
    Which show is that? Looks like fun.
    Hell's Kitchen.

I also recommend checking out Kitchen Nightmares. Both Gordon Ramsay shows. I love binging those vids on YouTube

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    To make Barca great again: This is Carlin's idea for one of those big, outdoor summer festivals. This is called Slug Fest. This is for men only. Here's what you do. You get about a hundred thousand of these fucking fans. You know the ones I mean. These anti-football fans motherfuckers. These strutting, preening, posturing, hairy, sweaty jack-offs. The Valverde supporters assholes. You take about a hundred thousand of these disgusting pricks, and you throw them in a big dirt arena, big twenty-five acre dirt arena. And you just let them beat the shit out of each other for twenty-four hours non-stop. No food, no water, just whiskey and PCP. And you just let them punch and pound and kick the shit out of each other until only one guy is left standing, then you take that guy and you put him on a pedestal and you shoot him in the fucking head.

This is how you make Barca great again.
    Carlin, what a character. Really like Hicks also.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Midfielders for next season: Sergio, Oriol, Arthur, Alena, Puig, Roberto
    Extras: Rakitic, Rabiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Neimax View Post
    The truth is that if our coaches and our board would have 'huevos grandes' it wouldn't even be necessary to spend millions and millions on midfielder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wishful thinking:

Dembele and Coutinho for Mbappe
    Rodri instead of Griezmann
    Pedro Porro instead of Wague.
    Alcacer as Suarez back up.

GK :MATS,Neto
    RB :Semedo,Porro
    RCB:Pique,Tobido
    LCB:Lenglet,Umtiti
    LB :Alba,Firpo
    DM :Rodri,Busi
    RCM:Arthur,Alena
    LCM:FDJ,Puig
    RW :Messi,Malcom
    CF :Suarez,Alcacer
    LW :Mbappe,C.Perez
    Last edited by psychotsek; 11th August 2019 at 01:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is what I think about "Make Barcelona Great Again"

As we all know, everything starts from the top. This board of directors has to resign for the good of the club. We need to bring in new president, who has great knowledge of La Liga and the European soccer. At the same time, he should work very closely with an financial director, who can take care of the club's financial situation.There is no need of Executive and Technical directors. A scouting group of professionals can get the job done. Once we have established the so called "Board", then we can start talking about our new coaching staff. I don't know why, the name of Xavi is coming to my mind as a perfect head-coach of Barca, but he has zero experience in that field. Xavi needs to get 1 or 2 years of experience as a coach in the lower divisions and then, based on his success ratio, we can appoint him as our new coach. Iniesta soon will retire and will most likely take a position in Barcelona's management. That much, for the board and the coaching staff. Now, lets take a close look at our current squad.

Ter Stegen is still young. He and newcomer Neto are perfect combination for the goalkeeper post.

At the right back, we have Semedo, who is mid-level defender, backed from La Masia product - Wague. They looks OK for now, unless Semedo is sent to Paris in that proposed Neymar deal. Then, we have to find his replacement very quickly.

At the left side, with J.Alba and J.Firpo, everything looks very solid. No need to change anything.

At the central defenders position, which is one of the weakest of the entire team we have the veteran Pique, who started to shows signs of downhill. He has to sit on the bench for some unimportant games and give chance to Todibo and Chumi to develop as a players. Umtiti is injury prone and he can not help this team much. It seems like his health issues are chronic and permanent. That is the main reason, nobody has asked for him this summer. So, the best for him will be to be sent on loan somewhere. Lenglet is far from perfect, but is not that bad either. With the right partner (not Pique) he can form a lot better central defender duo and perform better. I really hope that right partner is one of Todibo or Chumi. If not, we may start looking around for a brand new pair of defenders.

At central midfielder position we currently have Busqets, Rakitic, De Jong and Arthur. The last two are undoubtedly our future. The good news here is that we also have one of the brightest talents from La Masia, Riqui Puig, who should start receiving playing time from the start of the season. This guy is the next Xavi Hernandez.

At attacking midfielders we have Arturo Vidal and Coutinho, who most likely will depart by the end of this month. Here is our biggest need in my opinion. We can have Messi taking over the duty of a main play-maker, but we will still need to find one or even two quality players for that position. Of course, we have Alena, but he is not ready yet to take a starting position. He needs some more time for that.

At wingers (right and left) we have Dembele, Griezman and Messi. The first two are still to prove that they deserve to wear Barcelona's uniform. Dembele may leave as well, if the right deal comes. Carles Perez originally is a right winger, but if the two Frenchmen stay, he won't see much of a playing time. We have to look for at least one, preferably left winger, who can start in our eleven.

At central forward position we have grandpa Luis, who should sit on the bench for the majority of the games and come in as a substitute for 15-20 min. No more. La Masia product Abel Ruiz is also a option, but I doubt Valverde will use him at all. At midpoint of the new season, they may decide to loan him to another team.

So. Lets generalize our needs:

Right Back - if Semedo leaves
    Central Right Defender
    Right Attacking Midfielder
    Left Attacking Midfielder
    Left Winger
    Central Forward

The right president and coach can resolve this huge problem in a year or two, but first, we have to find this persons. It won't be easy, but is not impossible too.

Quote Originally Posted by manuel blassi View Post
    TS
    -Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba-
    -----Rakitic---Busquets------
    Dembele--Messi--Coutinho--
    ---------Griezman------------

in deffence:
    Semedo------Pique----Umtiti------Alba
    --Dembele--Rakitic--Busq--Coutinho--
    ---Griezman----------------------------
    ----------------Messi--------------------
    with Griezmann helping Dembele, cause his lack of deffensive play.

Jasper, Roberto, De Vrij, Vermaelen, Digne, Arthur, Paulinho, Alena, HOPEFULLY INIESTA (i think Andre Gomes will stay if Don leaves), Suarez.
    NO from me too.

Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Ultimately Bartomeu is the root of the problem, even if Valverde leaves, I'm still afraid what "Barca DNA" manager he might bring next. I feel sometimes Barca fans are too gullible and too supportive of everything just based on the brand/name we built in the past. In reality, the brand shows the complete opposite and some fans are still happy watching a complete shitshow at Camp Nou. I mean look at Reddit and you can tell how delusional some of them can be. Too many yes men afraid to make a change and this will just keep going for years.
    That is 200% true.
    The wrong president can not make a right decision. He can only bring in another shit like Val.

Quote Originally Posted by ManusXavi View Post
    Midfielders for next season: Sergio, Oriol, Arthur, Alena, Puig, Roberto
    Extras: Rakitic, Rabiot
    Valverde wants to send on loan Puig and Rafinha. Oriol Busqets will follow them as well. I don't know why did you mentioned the name of Rabiot, when he already played with his team (PSG) last Sunday. Rakitic is a question mark. He does not want to leave Barca, but Valverde is not planing on him for the next season. I think, for lesser price, we can sell him in the next 2 weeks.
    So our midfielder so far are: Busqets, S.Roberto ,Alena, De Jong, Arthur and Vidal.

Quote Originally Posted by psychotsek View Post
    Wishful thinking:

Dembele and Coutinho for Mbappe
    Rodri instead of Griezmann
    Pedro Porro instead of Wague.
    Alcacer as Suarez back up.

GK :MATS,Neto
    RB :Semedo,Porro
    RCB:Pique,Tobido
    LCB:Lenglet,Umtiti
    LB :Alba,Firpo
    DM :Rodri,Busi
    RCM:Arthur,Alena
    LCM:FDJ,Puig
    RW :Messi,Malcom
    CF :Suarez,Alcacer
    LW :Mbappe,C.Perez
    Not a bad idea, but... you will still play Suarez as a starter? I strongly disagree with that. Instead of him, we can sign Memphis Depay, Julian Brandt or Lorenzo Insigne. And Malcom is gone. Zenith Sankt Petersburg bought him. Carles Perez from Barca B is a right wing and he can be a solid back-up for Messi.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sell/loan

Coutinho
    Rakitic
    Busi
    Umtiti

Sign:

Sign someone like younger Vidal. Proper work horse with balls for the intense games.
    Sign offensive midfielder, someone like Eriksen for example. Ability to score goals from distance, create etc.
    Sign backup for Semedo, If Wague is not the man for it. Last season for Semedo to prove himself offensively, If not sign someone else.
    Replacement for Umtiti.
    Proper Winger would be nice. Guy with speed and legs to play defense, Pedro type of player. He doesnt need to be the best player in the world, as long as he has the work rate and good finish.

We are not far from being a very very good team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Sell/loan

Coutinho
    Rakitic
    Busi
    Umtiti

Sign:

Sign someone like younger Vidal. Proper work horse with balls for the intense games.
    Sign offensive midfielder, someone like Eriksen for example. Ability to score goals from distance, create etc.
    Sign backup for Semedo, If Wague is not the man for it. Last season for Semedo to prove himself offensively, If not sign someone else.
    Replacement for Umtiti.
    Proper Winger would be nice. Guy with speed and legs to play defense, Pedro type of player. He doesnt need to be the best player in the world, as long as he has the work rate and good finish.

We are not far from being a very very good team.
    Lets be realist. I think, at this moment we are really far from being very, very good team.We have a lots of useless veterans, who nobody wants to take. We also have way too many players with injury problems. As a solid pieces at the moment, I can see Ter Stegen, Alba,Firpo, De Jong, Arthur and Messi. Players like Suarez,Vidal, Busqets and Pique should take a seat. But... we don't have the right coach and president to make us very good team. There is only one goal for Barca. Winning the Champions League. If we can't achieve that, it means we are not a good team. La Liga , Copa del Rey or the Spanish Supercup does not means anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets see how this season unfolds, and lets hope this is the last ev season. After that, i hope for complete overhaul, lets put a young squad and build around lenglet, de jong, arthur and dembele, even if that means one season not competitive enough.

Mats, semedo, todibo, lenglet, firpo, de jong, arthur, puig, alena, dembele. From elders leave messi, pique, alba.

Get rid of everyone and build 5+ year project. In that way we would attract every good young prospect, knowing that they have a fair amount of chance to get in starting 11. Revive la masia. Use elders to mentor them, bring back xavi and puyol to work with them. No more group of supergalacticos, phasing out messi and find alternatives who could somehow step in his shoes, 30+ goals a season and that should be the only transfer above 120-140m value, its impossible to get another one from la masia. Ideal scenario would be mbappe

Mats
    Semedo todibo lenglet ?
    De jong
    Arthur alena(riqui)
    Dembele ? Mbappe

Nobody knows what future talents would come up, but this is like super young squad, with super potential.
    My opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the Savior appeared in front of me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1239816831aa.jpg   1239816831aa.jpg  

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have four forwards this season.

Two of which are over 32.
    One of which is injury-prone.

I believe Carles Perez / Rafinha / Bob will play more upfront than we expect or players' fatigue will bite us in the ass again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    We have four forwards this season.

Two of which are over 32.
    One of which is injury-prone.

I believe Carles Perez / Rafinha / Bob will play more upfront than we expect or players' fatigue will bite us in the ass again.
    In principle we need a backup, but Perez might just be enough.
    I'd say we can wait until next year to buy Martinez or Werner, but a last ditch transfer of one of them would be fine, here in the last week

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carles Perez is not good enough even as a backup.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malcom was a very good squad player. Selling him was a stupid move. Very direct player with pace and aggressiveness who forces duels and creates spaces by doing so.