User Tag List

Page 186 of 187 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187 LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 2797

Thread: **Make Barca great again** Discussion, wishes, etc..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need fresh legs to midfield. We saw it yesterday, Chelsea overrun our midfield with no problems. We are just too easy to beat with a quick transition game. Speed speed.. That's what we need defensively to our midfield. Defense seems to be okay to me and offense with Messi will be always fine.

Banned

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    Griezmann-Messi-Dembele

Coutinho-Busquets-Arthur

Alba-Umtiti-Pique-Semedo

Ter Stegen

Bench: Roberto, Digne, Cillessen, Iniesta, Mina, Arnaiz, Alena, Iñigo

THE DREAM.
    I posted this in December and it looks like it's going to happen (apart from Suarez leaving and Inigo joining).

This was lineup was a pipe dream just a few months ago and it's going to become a reality very soon. Barto has been putting in work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TS
    -Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba-
    -----Rakitic---Busquets------
    Dembele--Messi--Coutinho--
    ---------Griezman------------

in deffence:
    Semedo------Pique----Umtiti------Alba
    --Dembele--Rakitic--Busq--Coutinho--
    ---Griezman----------------------------
    ----------------Messi--------------------
    with Griezmann helping Dembele, cause his lack of deffensive play.

Jasper, Roberto, De Vrij, Vermaelen, Digne, Arthur, Paulinho, Alena, HOPEFULLY INIESTA (i think Andre Gomes will stay if Don leaves), Suarez.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by manuel blassi View Post
    TS
    -Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba-
    -----Rakitic---Busquets------
    Dembele--Messi--Coutinho--
    ---------Griezman------------

in deffence:
    Semedo------Pique----Umtiti------Alba
    --Dembele--Rakitic--Busq--Coutinho--
    ---Griezman----------------------------
    ----------------Messi--------------------
    with Griezmann helping Dembele, cause his lack of deffensive play.

Jasper, Roberto, De Vrij, Vermaelen, Digne, Arthur, Paulinho, Alena, HOPEFULLY INIESTA (i think Andre Gomes will stay if Don leaves), Suarez.
    No.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the "Make Barca great again", and for me the only way that we become great again is to return to our roots - meaning La Masia. Invest, invest and invest more in development of our young players, school them from their very first touches with the ball on how to play and behave on the pitch, implant that play style in their DNA, make them able to play with each other with their eyes closed, make them respected on the field as much as off the field.

Okay, now we have Messi for a couple of more years, and it is a good thing to let him play with some of the best players in the world, he clearly deserves that and he desereves at least another two Ballon d'Or's, but once he retires, I would like us to do a complete reconstruction of our team. I honestly don't care if we don't lift a trophy in the next 5 years if we make Masia our sole player source. I believe that there is no way that we will have another Xavi, Iniesta or Messi, but I also believe that football is a team sport, and if you have a good enough COLLECTIVE in which the players understand each other perfectly and would do anything for their teammates, anything is possible. I believe it would bring people to our new stadium, so we would have no financial problems.

Of course, that kind of group should be led by a true Cule, a man who passed everything that those La Masia talents would be going through. The only one who comes to mind right now, the only one who I believe has the intelligence, patience and the will to be capable of leading such a project is Xavi. He was respected on and off the pitch, he's been through everything with the Club and I have full confidence that he would do wonders in such a role.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish this board to fuck off. This is the first step to make Barcelona great again.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well were do we begin? If we win the Espana Super Cup in Aug. at the end of 2018 it'll mark a decade, since our dominance has started we have attained 28 titles in that period, which contains 7 league titles, 3 CL, 2 historic trebles and 4 doubles. This has us almost averaging 3 titles a season. No one has ever seen such dominance on all fronts.

Yet it seems we could've done more, as much as we had luck go our way, we've also been unlucky Inter V Barca in 2010, Chelsea V Barca in 2012 we should've really made the final both years. Especially recently, we would've stopped RM from 1 if not 2 CL titles, but we can't even get past Roma for crying out loud. There is little to no steal in this team, the mentality has gone down and we've gotten scrub after scrubs in the transfer market. We've prevented RM from dominating domestically despite the criticism which is deservedly so at times, but that's thanks to Leo without him this RM side would've won all before them.

This board sits there comfortably, rather then getting him support. Ancelotti and Zidane realized the best way to use CR is in the final third, yet none of our managers have figured out the same thing. Messi dominates in the final third as we seen in Pep era, get a WC midfield and put him back there so he can unleash havoc. It's his final couple of seasons and when we cna push in Europe we only go further backwards because of these morons at the club.

We need to return back to what put this club at the top and that's the Cruyff way. I hope EV gets sick of the criticism he's getting and leaves, we need to get Sarri or Tuchel in.

And why aren't we in for Jorginho? 50m and would really complement are midfield right now, but these fouls are probably chasing after another Gomes or some target we won't get.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all know what needs to be done, but no one as the balls to do it, so it will be me, just send me the address of all the board members & I'll take it from there.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season over. Valverde said he wants a smaller squad.

Vidal, Gomes, Paco, Mina are good as gone but that still leaves us with plenty players considering Griezmann will probably come, Langlet or other CB too and Alena promoted.

This season was a surprise result-wise as few expected us to win domestic double.
    Next season we need to play better football and get smarter in CL.

Can it be done?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doubt it.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt it too.

Because we are solely relying on young Alena and a Brazilian talent Arthur (who will arrive in January 2019) to boost our midfield. We need a WC midfielder.

I hope this changes, but as of now, it looks that Arthur will be our only midfield aquisition (+promoting Alena).
    Last edited by FCBfan22; 21st May 2018 at 10:54 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That can't be true.

We need another midfielder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we are not replacing Iniesta in any way we can kiss good bye to CL immediately.

The hardest thing is to improve midfield. Obviously we need someone similar to Iniesta and then Rakitic but faster. We need to improve team speed and transition game.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--------------Steven
    Odriozola--Pique--Umtiti--Alba
    ------- Roberto--Busquets
    Dembele----------------Coutinho
    ---------Messi--Griezmann

Suarez the supersub.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post

--------------Steven
    Odriozola--Pique--Umtiti--Alba
    ------- Roberto--Busquets
    Dembele----------------Coutinho
    ---------Messi--Griezmann

Suarez the supersub.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	7866

That's a yammi trebble winning line-up right there!

with the signings of De Jong, Arthur and Alena's promotion, MF will be set for years.

Then, we could look into back up LFB and rotate Semedo with Odriozola. Also, keep Cil if he's willing to stay.

for variety and attacking fun:

3 2 3 2 (my ATM pin ) --------------------------- or 3 3 2 2

----------STEG-KEG --------------------------------------Steg
    --Pique---Lenglet?---Umtiti ---------------Pique----Lenglet----Umtiti
    ---------Rob---Busi--------------------------Ziyech-----Busi-------Rob
    Demb----Ziyech-------Couti----------------Demb----------------Couti
    ------Messi--Griezmann----------------------------Messi-Griez

That would be cool!
    Last edited by snowy; 11th June 2018 at 04:22 AM.