What should happen with Alexis in the summer?

What should happen with Alexis in the summer

• Keep playing him a lot and hope he find form.

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Sell him

Votes: 41 55.4%
  • Loan him

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Keep him at Barcelona but only as a sub and in Copa matches until he improves.

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters

desoe

I'd love to decide. I never had the chance to fire someone in my life, but I bet it's a wonderful feeling

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His best performances were against Segunda Division team (Cordoba in Copa) and soon to be Segunda team (Depor).
If I had to judge now, I'd say it's over. But there's still more than 2 months left for him to grab his ticket for next season.

Micah

He'd probably leave if some team offers 20million plus. But in his current form i really doubt any team would shell out such a sum. Would be very poor business if they are going to offload him for anything less, considering the large some we paid for him in the 1st place.

I don't think we necessarily need a replacement, since Deu would hopefully be ready in a couple of seasons and there also Cuenca.
I have really have high hopes for him, i think he could be a very good player for us. I'm not sure if he'd be a starter, but if he could add a bit more muscle and some pace he could be a top player for us. What i like about him the most is his confidence, never afraid to go past a player, always driving forward at defenders. I really hope the Loan works out for him, i see a much better player in him than Tello.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Get the best deal possible for him and create a 'I told you so' thread in honor of Sunny :p

He'll do well elsewhere, still believe...He's clearly talented, just not a great fit for us - and again, wouldn't be the first time we've said that about a great talent

E

estranged

Get the best deal possible for him and create a 'I told you so' thread in honor of Sunny :p

He'll do well elsewhere, still believe...He's clearly talented, just not a great fit for us - and again, wouldn't be the first time we've said that about a great talent

I agree. We should repeat our past mistakes and sell his ass with a huge discount ASAP like we did Ibra, and then sign somebody else for an astronomical fee and then sell his ass too when he doesn't live up to our expectations, whatever they are.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Except, I didn't say at a huge discount and Ibra & Cheesuz were sold after 1 season - not 2 as in the case of Sanchez...Alexis will be sold at close to the price he was bought at, it'll be a good deal for all parties

The astronomical fee will be for a certain Brasilian which most fans don't want but it is what it is

Home of Barca Fans