German Barca Supporters (Penyes)

ShandyFFM

Hi guys i couldnt found a thread with the right topic for this so i opend this one. if im wrong here mith my concern so please let me know

im from frankfurt am main, germany and i just wanted to see if there are some other barca supporters here in the forum which are from germany too or currently living there.

the other idear behind this post was that i want to find out if any of you guys is a member at an official barcelona supporters club ( penya barcelonista ) i know there are several penyes here in germany such as münchen,karlsruhe,frankfurt or Siegen.

so please let me know if your a member or if your interested in joining such a penya because im really looking forward to join such a thing in the next few weeks.

if you got some advice or made some good experiences please share them.

to all the other members of this forum your welcome to share your thought/experiences too

so dont hesitate to post here

thanks

ShandyFFM

Mr Hulot

I am not a member, but I very often go and see games in Penya Barcelonista in Berlin. Everybody seems friendly, but as I don't speak Spanish/Catalan I don't know the lads and the lasses personally . Anyway it is fun to watch games with fellow barca supporters, when goals are scored the hymn is played and it is not uncommon for some classic chants to be heard. Here in Berlin there is an admission (5 Euros= two beers) that is not so bad, for every match..

ShandyFFM

sounds pretty cool to me perhaps i should go there and have a couple of beer with them =) im not spanish/catalan too but i guess this doesnt mena i can join them. im super interested in going on trips with other barca supporters to watch barca play but the main problem is that the next penya is very very far away from my hometown this would mean i have to travel 2+ hours for every game i want to watch.... even so im pretty sure they watch the game via internet on laola1.tv because sky doent have the la liga rights anymore... same there in your penya ???

S2K1985

Chatbot
Im living @ BW and im not a member of an official Barca supporter club, because there isnt one, where i life. Like you two im not spanish. I was born in Poland, but im living in Germany since im 3.

ShandyFFM

its a shame that there are so little penyes here in germany... and there is no alternative than watching the games online :( or in some irish pub :D

S2K1985

Chatbot
Sometimes SF2 shows the Barca CL Games. Its great that SF2 and ORF are avaible on normal TV in south Germany

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans