Returned from Barca Vs Getafe

tombeck

Good Evening

Just returned home from Barcelona today having gone to watch the Getafe game.

Great result, one of the best performances i have seen this season.

Just letting you know about a hotel I stayed at whilst in Catalonia

Catalonia Rigoletto is a fantastic hotel, located 0.5 miles away from the Camp Nou, stayed there for 2 nights, very modern rooms at affordable prices, very helpful staff, very clean, great value. will be using them for my next visit.

also a restaurant called La Bella Donna, located around 10 minutes walk from the Camp Nou, stunning food, great service. went there on the first night of our stay for an evening meal, enjoyed it so much, went back again the next night. if you choose to have a meal at this particular restaurant, i would recommend the sirloin steak on a skewer, one the best main courses i have ever eaten.

Hope this helps anyone looking for a great place to stay or a fantastic place to eat

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Good Evening

Just returned home from Barcelona today having gone to watch the Getafe game.

Great result, one of the best performances i have seen this season.

Just letting you know about a hotel I stayed at whilst in Catalonia

Catalonia Rigoletto is a fantastic hotel, located 0.5 miles away from the Camp Nou, stayed there for 2 nights, very modern rooms at affordable prices, very helpful staff, very clean, great value. will be using them for my next visit.

also a restaurant called La Bella Donna, located around 10 minutes walk from the Camp Nou, stunning food, great service. went there on the first night of our stay for an evening meal, enjoyed it so much, went back again the next night. if you choose to have a meal at this particular restaurant, i would recommend the sirloin steak on a skewer, one the best main courses i have ever eaten.

Hope this helps anyone looking for a great place to stay or a fantastic place to eat

Thank you for the great advice and I hope your trip was very enjoyable!

XaviMessiGirl

Glad you had a good time. Hopefully I will get to the Camp Nou sometime soon. At least I get to go see Barca in the CL next week :D

tombeck

Total expenses for 2 people where as follows:
£212 flight
£120 hotel
Around £75 for tickets (€42 a ticket)
Food you could probably do a bit cheaper. around €10 pp for breakfast
evening meal cost around €35 pp. and lunch around €10 pp. all obviously dependant on where you choose to eat.
Looking at going in april again
hope this helps

ivan22

how expensive is La Bella Donna? I'll be in barcelona for the sevilla match this weekend. Would be awesome to eat there and then go to the match

Home of Barca Fans