Diego Costa

xXKonan

Hard to believe at some point Chelsea had the likes of Salah and KDB and yet were never really given a chance and were sold off.

Those two would have done wonders for Chelsea and even Bertrand would have been a pretty good option as well.

springfield

Don't forget F. Luis

Filipe Luis was great at Atletico, then moved to Chelsea but he never had the same performance. I think it was wise to go back to Atletico. It seems that Spanish league just suits him much better. Don't forget the PL is different and much more physical.

Messi983

Hard to believe at some point Chelsea had the likes of Salah and KDB and yet were never really given a chance and were sold off.

Those two would have done wonders for Chelsea and even Bertrand would have been a pretty good option as well.

Mourinho...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
KdB is the only one I say is an issue. Salah is good but whatever, and Lukaku wouldn't fit here, he hasn't got the capabilities to lead the Chelsea line. He's good for a Mou team though.

Truthist

Filipe Luis was great at Atletico, then moved to Chelsea but he never had the same performance. I think it was wise to go back to Atletico. It seems that Spanish league just suits him much better. Don't forget the PL is different and much more physical.

He never got much game time or at least a consistent run. It was always a game here or a game there, he never really got in to the groove and I guess he started missing the comforts of life in Madrid.

aaron101

Lukaku too.

Trickykid

Seeing him being subbed on for his 2nd term debut for Atletico just now made me realise just how much I despise his ugly face. I can't wait to see him face Los Merengues again and much less so face him ourselves.

...and there he scores. 2 mins or so in was all he needed.

Trickykid

Shit, looks like he picked up a knee injury either during the goal or the celebration. That's rough - even for him.

Edit: Nah, he's up and about again. Looks like a knock and not a twist.

Andresito

Staff member
Great to see him back in La Liga arguing with players and refs.

I used to love the dirty pig fights during the Madrid derbies. Costa & Raúl García vs Ramos & Pepe never disappointed.
Can't wait to see him take on Casemiro and Carvajal.

Messi983

Great to see him back in La Liga arguing with players and refs.

I used to love the dirty pig fights during the Madrid derbies. Costa & Raúl García vs Ramos & Pepe never disappointed.
Can't wait to see him take on Casemiro and Carvajal.

Yeah, especially Casemiro. Can't stand him.

Hopefully RM and AM will meet in next round of Copa.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I'm glad he is back in La Liga too and my friend who is an Atletico fan is very happy.

Trickykid

First a dirty little elbow, then he scores, celebrates to hard for the refs liking and recieves his second yellow. You can't make this shit up :lol:

Welcome back, Costa...

Home of Barca Fans