Diego Costa

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Just to point it out he is a really disgusting player. (not talking about his footballing performances)

He spits on players, makes disgusting tackles, plays dirty etc

JackSparrow

Just to point it out he is a really disgusting player. (not talking about his footballing performances)

He spits on players, makes disgusting tackles, plays dirty etc

Ditto!

And for that, no matter how good of a footballer he is, I could never respect him and be his fan.

Ursegor

World Champion
"Diego Costa wants to play for the Spanish national team, although bureaucracy inhibits this for the moment.

Atletico Madrid player Diego Costa cannot be selected tomorrow by manager Vicente del Bosque for the upcoming games against Belarus and Georgia as Fifa have demanded additional paperwork, which is already being undertaken, even though the player has verbally expressed to the Spanish coach his desire to play for his national team in the future."

Would be the ultimate trolljob if he wins the World Cup in Brazil with Spain. :lol: Exactly what Spain need as well. Tall, physical striker with superb holdup play, tireless workrate, who scores, doesn't get bullied and has huge balls. Pretty much the anti Torres. :worthy:

pEllee

I'm actually against the idea of him playing for Spain. He's lived there for like what, five years? He's from Brazil, he grew up in Brazil, he should play for Brazil.
No, I don't support nationalism, but come on...

International football is the only "pure" football left.I don't think you should "choose" between countries because of increased chances of glory. I'm not even that much of a patriot, I just think that if everyone can just pick and choose you lose the point of having national teams.

You want glory and money? That's fine, but there's club football for that. International football is something different, you wear the shirt with pride. It means you're one of the best in the country, you get to represent the country you're from/grown up in.

He's not from Spain, nor did he grow up there. Seems like he just wants to play a world cup.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I'm actually against the idea of him playing for Spain. He's lived there for like what, five years? He's from Brazil, he grew up in Brazil, he should play for Brazil.

International football is the only "pure" football left.I don't think you should "choose" between countries because of increased chances of glory. I'm not even that much of a patriot, I just think that if everyone can just pick and choose you lose the point of having national teams.

You want glory and money? That's fine, but there's club football for that. International football is something different, you wear the shirt with pride. It means you're one of the best in the country, you get to represent the country you're from/grown up in.

He's not from Spain, nor did he grow up there. Seems like he just wants to play a world cup.

Agree 20493%

F

Flavia

You should tell this to the Portugal nt, haha. I don't agree with you at all, btw. He wants nt competitions, brazil is not looking for him. And then VdB does, as spain is in need of a forward.

coura

Banned
Portugal? You should tell that to Germany and specially France. Many countries have done that. Italy and Spain also.

Home of Barca Fans