Diego Costa

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: Diego... As good as the :tata1: emoticon is, it still doesn't make the entire justification to you some times

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He is widely unknown here, most people wouldn't care.
nah... I would like to see the reaction of them against Scolari if Diego helped Spain win the WC thereby standing against Brazil from doing so themselves.

Most people would not probably develop a grudge against the player per se... But what about the stupid manager?

F

Flavia

nah... I would like to see the reaction of them against Scolari if Diego helped Spain win the WC thereby standing against Brazil from doing so themselves.

Most people would not probably develop a grudge against the player per se... But what about the stupid manager?
Media here is not giving it much attention either. And Scolari has called him before, this year. He played 2 games. I don't think scolari and cbf will let him go easily. Brazil havent had any official matches besides the confeds, they'll try to use that as to why costa can't be called for spain.

Jenks

I don't see what choice Brazil will have in the matter. If he's eligible for Spain and he wants to play for them then he'll play for them. That said, he's Brazilian and should play for Brazil.

Zuess99

I don't see what choice Brazil will have in the matter. If he's eligible for Spain and he wants to play for them then he'll play for them. That said, he's Brazilian and should play for Brazil.

I agree , he should play for brazil,they need a striker . Playing for spain just seems wrong. I guess he has no national pride.

Home of Barca Fans