Diego Costa

Yannik

Seems like a bullshit thing to get a card for. That should not be a yellow. Same with taking of a shirt for example.

this rule makes more sense than the shirt rule because the fans storm onto the player and create a quite dangerous mosh pit in which people can easily get crushed and injured.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Dude is a character. Not happy that we will have to face this guy again but he makes the league more interesting, that is for sure. I feel like Atletico is going to be the team to beat for us anyway.

Devils

Legendary performance today.

10/10.

You could tell that this guy sensed blood from this weakened Real Madrid team and went straight for the jugular. Not only was he out-powering that entire defensive line, he was trash talking them and getting in their faces for the entire match.

This guy is so damn good at terrorizing his opponents it's unreal.

Like I said in the match thread, I would take him in a second at Barca. Killer striker.

Barcilliant

Funny how people were saying that there are no good cfs around.

I would take Costa in a heartbeat too but we play soooo slow it would take the sting out of his game. He thrives on speed, intensity and broncha. We don't have any of those qualities.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Funny how people were saying that there are no good cfs around.

I would take Costa in a heartbeat too but we play soooo slow it would take the sting out of his game. He thrives on speed, intensity and broncha. We don't have any of those qualities.

Not realistic and he's turning 30 so what's the point? Sign him for big money and try to replace him for big money again in two years?

Nothanks

he wouldn't work very well in our setup just like he didnt work well in the 4-3-3 setup in spain.

if lucho were still in charge and we played longball diagnals then yes but he isn't very mobile.

Joan

Aware it's the wrong thread, but if mods move the posts, they'll be at the same place.

The guy which Costa spat at in the past:

160206453-c0280668-98a8-4795-b461-6924e6c1a9e6.jpg

Messi983

The RFEF's Competition Committee have hit Diego Costa with an eight-match ban for his behaviour Gil Manzano in Atletico Madrid's defeat to Barcelona.

Four of the matches are for his insults, while the other four are four grabbing the official's arm after he had been shown the red card.

Lol

15549780919987.jpg

Home of Barca Fans