Diego Costa

raskolnikov

I liked it when he was at Atletico. Watching him against Real Madrid taking no shit from Ramos and Pepe was great to watch. Good times.

But I think being coached by Mourinho brought the worst out of him.

Ramos and Pepe always owned him though.

zanela

Somehow I like watching him. Maybe it stems from the Ramos and Pepe tussles but the guy is hilarious to me. Plus Alba and Masch put him in his place against us so he never did anything too annoying in our games.

Yep. With him, the madrid derbies had a late-night action blockbuster feel to them. The frequency of their encounters at the time had rendered a familiarity between the principal actors, a bit too much I must say. One incident that really sticks in my memory is Pepe's troll job on Costa. Was on him all match, got him a yellow and then laughed in his face. That was genuinely funny. :D

I wonder if Roman will be game for a Costa-Torres swap. :thinking:

Morten

Yep. With him, the madrid derbies had a late-night action blockbuster feel to them. The frequency of their encounters at the time had rendered a familiarity between the principal actors, a bit too much I must say. One incident that really sticks in my memory is Pepe's troll job on Costa. Was on him all match, got him a yellow and then laughed in his face. That was genuinely funny. :D

I wonder if Roman will be game for a Costa-Torres swap. :thinking:

That was legendary, biggest reason he laughed btw was that Costa got suspended for the next match, probably why they tried to get him booked all match.

BenRobbins

Vidic I get, but Keane? He'll just kick Costa and get red carded as well.

On a side note, Costa is made for the PL.

He only got sent off 11 times at united and he was here for 12 years so his record wasn't that bad but he would just break him. Viera, Adams, Keown all would aswell. Arsenal used to be hard bastards back in the day, wouldn't back down to any player let alone this wanker.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol:

Talking about Roy Keane then did anyone read that he hailed the tackle on Luke Shaw?

Massive cunt.

Vegeta

I wish Vidic or Keane were still around, they would make him look stupid.

Football players are not "hard." Some players, like Zlatan, does MMA, but what does THAT have to do with football? NOTHING!!!

Tackling someone like a cunt is not "being hard."

If you want "hardness," go fucking watch Thai boxing or UFC or something.

Jesus Christ... English football trolls and the "hardness" of their players.

It's the beautiful game... not cage fighting! (Keane would also get slaughtered by any professional fighter LOL, obviously but I still wanted to point out this fact).

Two fundamental, incorrect assumptions most men make:

1. They can pick up women

2. They know how to fight

Roy Keane and his ilk fall into the latter mistake.

Last edited:
Football players are not "hard." Some players, like Zlatan, does MMA, but what does THAT have to do with football? NOTHING!!!

It's the beautiful game... not cage fighting! (Keane would also get slaughtered by any professional fighter LOL, obviously but I still wanted to point out this fact).

I get what you're saying, but why did you quote me? What you said has nothing to do with my post.

Chainsaw

Killahead

You don't need to be a boxer to be "hard". Football is a contact sport. It's no Tennis. You can't be soft and play at the top level in this game.

And tackling is quite hard. Probably you haven't receive it hard enough to experience it yourself.

Home of Barca Fans