Real Sociedad

J

Jamie Cal

That's a shame. Had such promise. Career is basically on autopilot now.

khaled_a_d

He was never good enough for a big club anyway . Bartra was always the better player and he is the 5th CB here .

khaled_a_d

May be he was gonna be good for a team competing for Europa league spot .or at best a bench CB for a team competing for CL spot .but his price was way higher than his real value .
Sociedad aren't that bad anyway .he could turn into a clubb legend if he fulfilled that contract

J

Jamie Cal

I gotta disagree. At times he's been brilliant for Sociedad, and at times he's the only thing keeping them together at the back. Put him in a better team and he could be a really good player. Physically for a guy who isn't he even 6 foot (I'm guessing), he looks huge. I reckon put him in a better team, or least an organized team and he'd look a serious player. Then again, maybe that ship has sailed.

Sociedad need to ship Vela imo. Apparently Inter are interested. I thought you could justify him being unprofessional and moody for the good games, but not anymore. And for the man himself, a change of scene might invigorate him. It's wild that after what looked like 2 really good signings in the summer that they've done as bad as they have.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All of their players whining on Twitter. Especially those Real Madrid rejects Illara and Canales. :lol:

I hope we absolutely smash them in the return leg.

Neymessi

All of their players whining on Twitter. Especially those Real Madrid rejects Illara and Canales. :lol:

I hope we absolutely smash them in the return leg.

What are they saying?

And here I was thinking only their fans are stupid for waving white flags.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Even one of their local politicians was lamenting at us and calling us actors and clowns.

Loser mentality.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What are they saying?

And here I was thinking only their fans are stupid for waving white flags.

They cried about the offside decision which tbf was wrong, but then again we were denied two penalties as well.

And oh yeah. Also complained that Messi should've been sent off and would've gotten sent off had he worn another shirt. Too bad the Madrid reject Illarra is delusional enough to forget he himself made several challenges without getting booked.

Home of Barca Fans