Punters corner

Barca_Cunninggate

BarcelonaFC
this final is very hard to predict .. very hard..

logic dictate Man U has the upper hand as defense play an important role in winning cup competitions ... but i really can't tell..

Both 2.65/1
draw 3.30/1

Its a final. Its hard to predict. better team on the day will win.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What`s good today? Odds on Tottenham are juicy. They do miss King, Dawson and Woodgate but 3,7 looks tempting.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Sports betting

This is an accumulator I want to play:

Juventus - Bourdeux

Inter - Barcelona

Lyon - Fiorentina

Lille - Valencia

Mac. Haifa - Bayern Munchen

The odds is 21.89 and I was thinkink of betting €20. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Lemmi

The Reckoner
I normally go for a £1 stake that pays about £100 but will vary it, about 8 fixtures is my usual.

I don't like the look of that bet though.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I normally go for a £1 stake that pays about £100 but will vary it, about 8 fixtures is my usual.

I don't like the look of that bet though.

:lol:

I kind of had a feeling you would be the first poster on this thread.
What do you think can go wrong? I know we will have a hard time with Inter, other than that I'm confident. But the odds on a Barcelona win is 2.5 and it's my team after all. I have some doubts about the Lyon game as well, but Lyon are on fire with Lopez scoring like crazy. The Valencia game will also be a tough one, but from what I've seen they are playing very good and the odds is over 2.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
LOSC's last 5 league games:

LOSC - FC Sochaux-Montbéliard 1 - 0
Paris Saint-Germain - LOSC 3 - 0
LOSC - Toulouse FC 1 - 1
Olympique de Marseille - LOSC 1 - 0
LOSC - FC Lorient 1 - 2

PSG and Marseille are of course strong teams, but 4 points in 5 matches is not good. Valencia has won the first 2 and done it in a very good style. Landreau, their 1'st keeper is injured + their CB Plestan.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
LOSC's last 5 league games:

LOSC - FC Sochaux-Montbéliard 1 - 0
Paris Saint-Germain - LOSC 3 - 0
LOSC - Toulouse FC 1 - 1
Olympique de Marseille - LOSC 1 - 0
LOSC - FC Lorient 1 - 2

PSG and Marseille are of course strong teams, but 4 points in 5 matches is not good. Valencia has won the first 2 and done it in a very good style. Landreau, their 1'st keeper is injured + their CB Plestan.
Europe is a different story.. we'll see.

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
The Betting Thread

I searched and didn't find a thread on this (would have though Gio would have already made one). Anyway, place your bets, brag about your winners, and moan when a 90th minute fuck-goal ruins your multi.

My bro won $540 on a $40 multi the other day. He had Burnley to win, ManU-ManC to have more than 2.5 goals, Chelsea-Tottenham to have more than 2.5 goals, Real to win, Barca to win, Juve to win, Inter to win, and some other stuff too. Took balls, it was a risky multi for a $40 bet but it paid off for him.
---

I put a multi on the matches tonight/tomorrow, it goes like this:

Sevilla to win against Mallorca
Arsenal to win against West Brom
Liverpool to win against Leeds
Newcastle to win against Peterborough
Sunderland to win against Birmingham
Barca to win against Racing
Aston Villa to win against Cardiff
Everton to win against Hull
Tottenham to win against Preston North End

Pretty much all the favorites, although the Everton game is sure to give me some heart troubles. Anyway, it's a $5 bet paying $291.41 if it comes through.

Makes the games a little bit more exciting IMO.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
True it does.

I think Leeds will be a hard game - with the fringe/youth players we will play so it may not be wise to back us.

Home of Barca Fans