Luis Alberto Romero

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He wouldn't make it on the first team, he plays Messi's position.

He should go back to Sevilla to develop further and then to a top club in the future, because he's been great this season. The way he lines up for those finishes reminds me of an in-prime Villa

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Luis Alberto has reached an agreement with Liverpool on a four-year contract. [Mundo Deportivo]

( which basically means personal terms have been agreed )

Luis Alberto:" It would be foolish & deluded for me to say no to a club like Liverpool."

The same report says we have offered €6M, Sevilla want €9M. A compromise deal between 7-8 can be reached as soon as next week.

Reports in Diario de Sevilla btw.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
For anyone wanting an excellent translation:

"As is advancing STADIUM in recent weeks, the harmony between Luis Alberto, Seville and Liverpool for the transfer of midfielder to Anfield was evident, the willingness of all parties was optimal and finally this afternoon has reached the understanding hundred hundred.
Thus, this medium can advance them that the agreement is fully closed . Sevilla Liverpool pay eight million euros for the player of San José del Valle over less than two kilos in concept variables . The fact is that Sevilla Luis Alberto sells for just under ten million euros, a figure quite generous in this day and age for a player than last year on loan at Barcelona B, which eventually failed to exercise the right to purchase 3.8 million by the player. Now Sevilla will take more than doubled.
Luis Alberto signed for four or five seasons in the coming days with Liverpool , who hopes to officially handover early next week, once the player his signature on a new contract, the last step to initial an agreement and completely closed."

Galning

Such a good player. Shows how poor the B team was handled this year.. a lot of really talented guys. Should've done better than 9th place.
Anyway, good luck Alberto!

JamDav1982

Such a good player. Shows how poor the B team was handled this year.. a lot of really talented guys. Should've done better than 9th place.
Anyway, good luck Alberto!

B team helped develop him into a 8m player is the other way to look at it. Which ultimately it is there to do rather than finish high up the table.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Looking forward to seeing how he does with us. From what I've heard and seen he seems an exciting prospect.

Home of Barca Fans