Luis Alberto Romero

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Buy him to resell?...Wouldn't like that but good business worst case scenario...It's tribal so nothing substantial

Maria

Great piece of business if true.

The problem is that it isn't true(just like the buy back clause for Romeu or the money that we're supposedly going to make from a future sale of Icardi). Monchi said yesterday that with the variables Barca will have to pay almost 7M euros not to mention that Sevilla will have 30% from a future sale. The best bussines he ever made..from his own words.
I thought that with Rosell these kind of deals were going to improve, but it seems that it's even worse. Atleast we're going to save money from the black&white photocopies.

Last edited:

kozza

The problem is that it isn't true(just like the buy back clause for Romeu or the money that we're supposedly going to make from a future sale of Icardi).

So according to you Romeu never had a buy back clause ? Was that a lie from the board to calm down supporters?

kozza

Barcelona are considering to use 4M buy option they have on B attacker Luis Alberto (20), who's on loan from Sevilla. Deadline 31 May. [ed]

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Let him go back to Sevilla if we don't plan on giving him a shot w/ our first team eventually. I would love to see him starting for Sevilla next season.

archimidis

I have been watching this kid with Barca B and I was thinking that we would need an attacker with his height and technique.. Such a shame that we will let him go, but with all these players we need to buy, probably the board and coaches don't consider bidding for him.

yahudi

Balague called him a midfielder like Xavi in the same tweet though :lol:

Even though he ain't no Xavi-type, calling him a midfielder isn't that wrong. Eusebio played him as an attacking midfielder a couple of times.

I have been watching this kid with Barca B and I was thinking that we would need an attacker with his height and technique.. Such a shame that we will let him go, but with all these players we need to buy, probably the board and coaches don't consider bidding for him.

He rarely uses his height and struggled a lot playing with his back to the goal, so it's not like he could offer a real focal point for the attacks in the main team. His performances have been pretty good though, so I'd really like him to succeed somewhere else

USWAY

I haven't watched him much since the first half of the season, but back then he looked like a #10 to me.

dostoevskij

he has a really good shot and is taller than any of our forwards, so i wouldnot like to lose him. He is not ready for our first team next season but way too good for segunda, so if its possible we could buy him from sevilla for that clause and then loan him out to a strong team.

Home of Barca Fans