Przemysław Tytoń

Antimilan

A goalkeeper Sevilla is going to loan or buy during the next 24 hours.

I saw him perform in Euro 2012 and he seemed alright.

Anyone followed him more closely possibly ? Any opinion ?

El Gato

Villarato!
A goalkeeper Sevilla is going to loan or buy during the next 24 hours.

I saw him perform in Euro 2012 and he seemed alright.

Anyone followed him more closely possibly ? Any opinion ?

Pretty good keeper. He really managed to get his career to work after starting out slow. Dude is a worker. Very tall and seems to have no problems going in air. Decent shot stopper. Needs to work on operating the penalty box properly. Good 1st or 2nd choice option.

Antimilan

does this mean Varas is definitely gone? or Palop?

Varas could be gone, although would love him to stay after his loan ends at Celta. Palop's contract will end this summer and I doubt he will renew, considering that he will possibly retire, old and injury prone.

Antimilan

Pretty good keeper. He really managed to get his career to work after starting out slow. Dude is a worker. Very tall and seems to have no problems going in air. Decent shot stopper. Needs to work on operating the penalty box properly. Good 1st or 2nd choice option.

Thanks man, appreciated review.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He's only second choice for PSV, though, due to his weak football skills (which matters when you play for a strong side in the Dutch League) and he makes defenders feel uneasy, or at least that's what his critics say. He's very athletic and a good shot stopper, but Waterman, PSV's first choice, is more of an allrounder, so that's why Tyton is only a benchwarmer.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
True. Somehow I still think Tyton is potentially a way better keeper, it seems to work with Waterman in goal and in the end that's what counts. But to be honest, I am really looking forward to the day Jeroen Zoet will be PSV's #1 goalie. What a great talent!

Home of Barca Fans