Getafe game to kick of at 12.00 on Sun 10 Feb

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Watching football at 11am is just plain wrong. At least I'll be able to watch the rugby straight afterwards.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I kinda like it. Always out and about on weekend nights. Wish they schedule more of these.

Neeraj

430 PM! woooot! Haha for always having to stay up till 130 am for kickoff , sleep at 4 am and then work monday morning, i couldn't be happier! :D.. This mid-day thing is great and all, but what exactly is the point of playing ONE match in a season at this time though? I mean..i was hoping the timings gradually shift to accommodate more viewers..like a 4-5 pm Spanish time kickoff maybe? It doesn't have to be this early..Of course that would then clash with England..but bah, who gives! :p

Tomchin

Very weird that the attendance in Camp Nou was so high today (85.000 visitors, third highest attendance of the season against a "minnow" like Getafe). Was it the start of a holiday in Spain maybe?

If not, we certainly should schedule more games at noon in Camp Nou: more visitors in Camp Nou (more atmosphere) + more success in Asia -> double win!

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

It´s not the club that schedules, it´s the league board, i think

Tomchin

Besides the official number of 85.610 fans at the Camp Nou, some 7000 to 9000 children attended yesterday's game against Getafe [md]
note: until a certain age, children who can sit on their parents' lap, can enter the camp nou, usually this means 2000-3000 extra fans [md]

Home of Barca Fans