User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getafe game to kick of at 12.00 on Sun 10 Feb

In Lucho we trust!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching football at 11am is just plain wrong. At least I'll be able to watch the rugby straight afterwards.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda like it. Always out and about on weekend nights. Wish they schedule more of these.

Flavia
    8 am for me. Kinda early for a Sunday :-P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    430 PM! woooot! Haha for always having to stay up till 130 am for kickoff , sleep at 4 am and then work monday morning, i couldn't be happier! .. This mid-day thing is great and all, but what exactly is the point of playing ONE match in a season at this time though? I mean..i was hoping the timings gradually shift to accommodate more viewers..like a 4-5 pm Spanish time kickoff maybe? It doesn't have to be this early..Of course that would then clash with England..but bah, who gives! :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very weird that the attendance in Camp Nou was so high today (85.000 visitors, third highest attendance of the season against a "minnow" like Getafe). Was it the start of a holiday in Spain maybe?

If not, we certainly should schedule more games at noon in Camp Nou: more visitors in Camp Nou (more atmosphere) + more success in Asia -> double win!

messi_xavi_iniesta
    Itīs not the club that schedules, itīs the league board, i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi_xavi_iniesta View Post
    Itīs not the club that schedules, itīs the league board, i think
    Of course, but Barca surely can give their preference for playing in a particular timeslot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides the official number of 85.610 fans at the Camp Nou, some 7000 to 9000 children attended yesterday's game against Getafe [md]
    note: until a certain age, children who can sit on their parents' lap, can enter the camp nou, usually this means 2000-3000 extra fans [md]