Fabrice Ondoa

khaled_a_d

Kameni is a good keeper. And there are others. To be a starter with 18/19 is something special.

I was joking but seriously I think they are somewhat rebuilding and opted for the younger choice
I don't think he is that special tbh .rumors that renewing negotiation aren't working well and we may let him go so it doesn't seem we rate him highly too(and Zubi knows few things about GKs)
That said Cameroon qualified so we will have the opportunity to watch him in ACN 2015 in January

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Ondoa really doesn't have the driving seat in terms of contract renewals because Barca has Ter Stegen, Bravo, Masip and:

Otto, Pena, Suarez, and Onana in the youth sides.

raki

I was joking but seriously I think they are somewhat rebuilding and opted for the younger choice
I don't think he is that special tbh .rumors that renewing negotiation aren't working well and we may let him go so it doesn't seem we rate him highly too(and Zubi knows few things about GKs)
That said Cameroon qualified so we will have the opportunity to watch him in ACN 2015 in January

At least sell him for a good amount.

khaled_a_d

Was very good from what I've seen against Algeria tonight,made a gr8 save at the end of the game too
There is something strange about this kid,once was considered the best GK in La Masia by some then he was like 3rd or 4th choice GK in Barca B and even now in Sevilla B can' get a minute
But he is Cameroon starting GK for like couple of years now and doing well too. just weird.

funsize1984

had a great game yesterday keeping Cameroon in the tournament. Made some ridiculous saves yesterday. I don't understand how he doesn't play much in his club, but does well for Cameroon. He starts for Cameroon over Onana who starts at Ajax.

God Serena

had a great game yesterday keeping Cameroon in the tournament. Made some ridiculous saves yesterday. I don't understand how he doesn't play much in his club, but does well for Cameroon. He starts for Cameroon over Onana who starts at Ajax.

I've always assumed it was because of Eto'o that Ondoa has such favor with the NT.

funsize1984

I've always assumed it was because of Eto'o that Ondoa has such favor with the NT.

I think it started that way. But Eto'o has been gone for awhile now. Either way, he's keeping Cameroon in that African Nation's Cup tournament. He sent Cameroon to the semi-finals earlier today

funsize1984

Well, he won the African Cup Of Nations. Although the goal Egypt scored was his fault, he still made the list for the starting 11 players at the AFCON. He had a good tournament. Now he can go back to sit on the bench at his club

Home of Barca Fans