Marquinhos

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't use the caps lock. Particularly when you are not familiar with the subject, at all.

As Josh said. Roma conceded most goals for a simple reason. They had a coach Zdenek Zeman. I don't know how old are you but you can use google if you have any real interest in football.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Please enlighten us :)

Zeman_kick_off2.jpg

Roma's kick off in games, should help explain things a bit

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

PearLBLacK

Banned
Don't bother dude. Some guys here are hopeless cases.

^ true dat

Marquinhos is on his way to world class, not a beast defender yet but certainly one of the best young guns atm. And Zdenek's football, although to some degree entertaining in a crazy way, wasn't exactly helping him or the whole defense for that matter. Aurelio is doing what he can, the results are still inconsistent but improving, and hopefully the defense improves as well as the team stabilizes more.

Back to Marquinhos, I really hope we don't sell him, we have several promising young players right now and I'd hate to lose any one of them. Like Bojan said, he should follow in Cafu and Aldair's footsteps and he's all set, the club has shown faith in him and he hasn't disappointed, but hasn't set the world alight either. Mentally he's excellent, just needs the nurturing to grow into his potential.

Plus we share a birthday. Two legends born on the same day same year, continents apart. Coincidence?

Barca8

Everytime I've seen Bartra play he has been solid. How do we know Bartra & Muniesa aren't soon to be World Class? The reason why we know Marquinhos & Varane are rising stars is because they're teams management has given them opportunity to prove themselves. We trade those opportunities and put Mascherano, Song, Busquets and even Adriano at CB before Bartra.

Since we are so far ahead in the league Bartra should be given time in all the remaining matches so we can see where he is on the scale. If he isn't ready we can buy in the summer with confidence knowing it's the right thing to do. If not the money saved can go to a much needed goal destroyer in Cavani/Falcao.

Anyone know what Subotic's value is?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans