Hello from the US

Gallivanter

Hello all. I became a fan of the city of Barcelona and the team before I really was a football fan. Over the last few years though I have become an avid follower. I am looking for good intelligent discussions to help me learn the game and the history, especially of FC Barcelona.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
*waves fin* Hello and welcome! Ask away if you've got questions. There are plenty of folks here who've been watching football (Barcelona and other) for a long time.

Gallivanter

Thanks for the welcomes. I am from the midwestern US, in Ohio. i try to watch as many matches as I can each week, at least in the background, including every Barca match fully.

What I find difficult when watching matches is analysing on the fly changes in strategy and tactics. Hopefully this will come as I watch more, and read what more experienced fans have to say. Thanks again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the welcomes. I am from the midwestern US, in Ohio. i try to watch as many matches as I can each week, at least in the background, including every Barca match fully.

What I find difficult when watching matches is analysing on the fly changes in strategy and tactics. Hopefully this will come as I watch more, and read what more experienced fans have to say. Thanks again.

Ohio is nice. Been to Dayton's Air Force Base and Cincinnati's Newport Aquarium, loved both.

Home of Barca Fans