Hi from Germany

loozy

Hi,

joined this forum a couple of weeks ago but decided to start posting here today :wave:

I'm a Liverpool- fan, also following Arsenal (favourite player plays there) and have huge affection for Barcelona (especially Iniesta), but also like Xabi Alonso and Arbeloa (it's their Liverpool- past :blush:) so I might speak in favour of them (and also Casillas), just so you're warned.

Hope you're not hating too much on me now, just thought I'd come clean from the start.

:dance2:

loozy

loozy

Welcome, hope you have a good time here. :)

May I ask who that is?

Thanks for the welcome :)

Per Mertesacker. Been a fan of his since his Hannover- days and was delighted when he joined Arsenal, one of my favourite clubs :D *feel free to laugh at me :D*

@ XaviMessiGirl
Thanks and Yay :D

loozy

I don't play FIFA, so I don't judge a player by those ratings ;) But yeah, he is fairly slow; his positioning is great, though :)

Ferguson

Hello!

I live in Berlin, Germany.
My favorite club is currently the FC Barcelona.
If Barcelona is not the enemy, I support Manchester United. From 1988-2004 I was a supporter of Bayern Munich.
Since 2004 I support the German national team not just as Bayern Munich.
My favorite player is Carles Puyol.
His goal for Spain in the semifinals of the 2010 World Cup is one of the highlights of recent years!

Ferguson

loozy

@ Deco
Not all Germans support the NT, there are actually quite some people who are against it, don't let the mass hysteria on pictures convince you otherwise. Personally, I am always rooting for England, and only support Germany if Mertesacker is playing. Against Spain in the WC, Germany played crap and deserved to go out against Spain, and that header was a beauty :D

Home of Barca Fans