Omar Abdulrahman

ammarfcb

ze special one
omar-abdulrahman-2012-3-14-13-50-3.jpg

omar bin GOAT abdulrahman

>tomorrow this guy will win the gulf cup.
>summer this guy will be playing in europe

"Yaya Toure told me that he was very, very impressed with Omar Abdulrahman whilst on trial at Man City and was shocked when he didn't sign!"

"Yaya said Omar was exactly like David Silva and could easily play at the top level!! #Unbelievablereference"

"I was a big fan of Omar Abdulrahman at the period he spent with us in City. I was very disappointment in him not signing with us."

PearLBLacK

Banned
Saw him in the previous Gulf Cup games. Excellent player considering where he's from and the lack of resources. Hope he excels and develops into a world class player.

Btw, no shame if he stays in Asia, another Aboutrika certainly wouldn't hurt. I wouldn't want him to sign for City and play a total of 15 minutes a season. Where's Abdisalam Ibrahim now?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I can't remember where i saw him, i think it was the olympics. He was very good though.

Future GOAT

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! A little recognition. This kid was brilliant in the Olympics and in the Gulf tournament he has lit it up on fire. There is no doubt though, Mabkhout and Ahmed Khalil pulled through in the last two matches. The entire team is around 22 years old, all very young and have been the same group for the longest time. I am yet to see an Emaraty team with such mental strength, not since Adnan El Talyani and Saad Bakheet. Hope they win. The football they play is actually really good to watch, some of the stuff I saw was incredible one touch passes and it is not like they fucked up in the end, no, they completed their strings of passes and lead to a dangerous chance.

Also, Emaraty players do not move, they live like KINGS in UAE, why'd they move elsewhere? I hope UAE start sending their 13-14 year olds to Europe to at least train with European clubs to elevate their game, learn new things and learn different cultures. They have access to Real Madrid, Manchester City, AC Milan, PSG and I don't know what other clubs I have missed. If they send 1-3 players to each team for the summer to train and learn and bring them back (or leave them) to play together for a year that will surely take UAE to the next step.

ammarfcb

ze special one
GOOOOOOALL!! what a goal

omar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>neymar

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Emarattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khaleeeejiiiiiiiiiiiiii 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I wish I was there for that. I would have stolen my dad's Land Cruiser and exploded the exhaust and did wheelies and shit.

M

mitkoa7x

I hate the "Like Messi" tags they put on nobodies that score a goal they can never score again and Leo does twice every game...

Home of Barca Fans