Omar Abdulrahman

fcbdna

Banned
I did follow the Olympics, but I really didn't know that Suarez and Cavani were charged with defensive duties of keeping the mighty Omar Abdulrahman at bay. Because surely that's why you'd find it relevant to mention those two, right?

Listen, I don't doubt that the kid's talented, but it takes a wee bit more than a few random youtube clips and a decent review from an Olympics game against Uruguay to excite me. And honestly, insinuating that he'd turn Los Merengues into some sort of unstoppable force, should they buy him, is frankly ridiculous.

I mentioned Suarez and Cavani simply because they were huge flops in that game and subsequently had a bad tournament all together. I don't think I am insinuating. . . From what I have seen from him, he has more than what it takes to fit into RM's midfield seamlessly. His style of play is actually what they play at the moment . . unlike our midfielders who like to knock the ball around, and wait for an opening. They like to hit on the counter, and this requires a fast thinking midfielders. He likes to launch the pass as soon as he spots a run, very reminiscent of Ozil et Di Maria. If you ask me he will be a better buy for them than Modric even though the latter is a more proven player. He is going to city anyways so no need to get all worked up.

Trickykid

I mentioned Suarez and Cavani simply because they were huge flops in that game and subsequently had a bad tournament all together.
Again, you'll need to explain to me how exactly that is relevant for our player in question?

I don't think I am insinuating. . . From what I have seen from him, he has more than what it takes to fit into RM's midfield seamlessly.
He's playing in the United Arab Emirates. So no, he wouldn't fit into RM's midfield seamlessly.

He is going to city anyways so no need to get all worked up.
Whoa, now that I was all worked up over him possibly moving to RM, THAT really helped me compose myself! Thanks!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He is not Real Madrid level for sure, and he already had a trial at Man City, the move didn't materialize. He would spend most of the time on the bench and Emaraty players like him are treated so well back home, it doesn't excite them to move abroad. I think.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i don't get what suarez and cavani had to do with him but i don't want this kind of hype around him. no he wouldn't seamlessly take over RM's midfield.
he is a very good talent and i hope he avoids the big teams for now and proves him self in a lesser team or league.

last time he had a great game one of the emrati prince' hand him a Bugatti so his financially ok where he is

fcbdna

Banned
He is not Real Madrid level for sure, and he already had a trial at Man City, the move didn't materialize. He would spend most of the time on the bench and Emaraty players like him are treated so well back home, it doesn't excite them to move abroad. I think.

Definitely not their level ATM. But has immense potentials. A few months of tutoring and hard work could have him fitting into their (second choice)bench in no time. The city move was blocked by work permit issues. It's not like he didn't impress you know. Same thing happened to Nir Biton. They are still working on getting him. . . Check the city forums

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
i don't get what suarez and cavani had to do with him but i don't want this kind of hype around him. no he wouldn't seamlessly take over RM's midfield.
he is a very good talent and i hope he avoids the big teams for now and proves him self in a lesser team or league.

last time he had a great game one of the emrati prince' hand him a Bugatti so his financially ok where he is

If Suarez and Cavani, two immensly gifted players had bad tournaments and Omar managed to have a good one. . . It shows two things

1, It wasn't a tournament lacking quality as some people might try to insinuate

2, He had a good tournament despite the stiff competition from high quality opponents. . . Shows he is definitely not a flash in the pan or as trickykid says youtube star.

B

Batman

On TV now live a game between UAE vs. Iraq

This is dude is amazing and suited more to play for Barcelona. Very elegant and talented player and only 23 yo in love with Barca

BScWmEGCMAAMbBR.jpg:large

article-2286504-185ED5B4000005DC-749_468x529.jpg

L

linetty

Judging solely by the footage he's quite impressive and well-rounded. Football there is different than here in Europe though so you will never know how he'd be doing here because it'd be a huge step for him, maybe even almost as big as from youth football to senior football.

All in all, it'd be worth to give him a trial.

Barcilliant

He is a lazy,spoil emirati. No hunger,everything has come easy to him. Let him first prove himself in a lesser league like Holland or Portugal.
He is comfortable in the UAE. Let him play in that shitty league and collect his luxury cars.

King5Puyi

He is a lazy,spoil emirati. No hunger,everything has come easy to him. Let him first prove himself in a lesser league like Holland or Portugal.
He is comfortable in the UAE. Let him play in that shitty league and collect his luxury cars.

Did you even watch him in the AFC cup bruh? He may have a lazy outlook, but he's to UAE what Neymar is to Brazil. Puts his heart when he plays.

About proving himself, he might just prove it in a bigger league maybe, say EPL?

http://www.just-football.com/2015/0...neration-next-asian-cup-star-manchester-city/

The guy is a cult hero here. He earns around €7M* or so over there. Tell me why he has to care about half assed European interest in him?

I have seen him myself, and dat vision :wub: :pep:

Home of Barca Fans