Omar Abdulrahman

SoMa

if you mock neymar for playing in brazil, you cant rate some 21 year old from the UAE (don't even know their league name). nope, sorry.

ammarfcb

ze special one
de >neymar post was a joke, i never said i don't rate neymar i just think we need to seem him in europe for all the hype he gets and the price tag put (40m etc) on him.

M

Messi+Eto

omar-abdulrahman-2012-3-14-13-50-3.jpg

omar bin GOAT abdulrahman

>tomorrow this guy will win the gulf cup.
>summer this guy will be playing in europe

"Yaya Toure told me that he was very, very impressed with Omar Abdulrahman whilst on trial at Man City and was shocked when he didn't sign!"

"Yaya said Omar was exactly like David Silva and could easily play at the top level!! #Unbelievablereference"

"I was a big fan of Omar Abdulrahman at the period he spent with us in City. I was very disappointment in him not signing with us."

Seen him play a couple of times, the most recent against Russia. . . . . This kid is a freaking genius. No better word to explain him. Genius just fits to a T!

M

Messi+Eto

update: i think he had 2 assist in this game.

Would be amazing for us, but I have this feeling he will end up at ManCity. I think the owners of ManCity and the club he currently plays for are actually brothers sadly. :(

Read some where that FCB, ManCity and Arsenal are in for him. On city's forum all they keep asking is : "Are the work permit papers out yet? " . . . I believe that's a hint as to where he might end up in.

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
Would be amazing for us, but I have this feeling he will end up at ManCity. I think the owners of ManCity and the club he currently plays for are actually brothers sadly. :(

Read some where that FCB, ManCity and Arsenal are in for him. On city's forum all they keep asking is : "Are the work permit papers out yet? " . . . I believe that's a hint as to where he might end up in.

He could possibly be one of the biggest revelations in coming years. . . . IMO he should Join either FCB, Arsenal or Man City in that other. But I know he will end up in ManCity, due to the issues you mentioned. Honestly, Yaya was not making any mistake when he said Omar is exactly like Silva.

Trickykid

Well you should have watched the Olympics then. . . I hope you know Suarez and Cavani played for Uruguay against U.A.E. Read the article below to know if he is a Youtube phenom or the real deal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ol...lympics-United-Arab-Emirates-1-Uruguay-2.html

I did follow the Olympics, but I really didn't know that Suarez and Cavani were charged with defensive duties of keeping the mighty Omar Abdulrahman at bay. Because surely that's why you'd find it relevant to mention those two, right?

Listen, I don't doubt that the kid's talented, but it takes a wee bit more than a few random youtube clips and a decent review from an Olympics game against Uruguay to excite me. And honestly, insinuating that he'd turn Los Merengues into some sort of unstoppable force, should they buy him, is frankly ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans