Who should replace Valdés?

Who should replace Valdes?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

Now that Valdés declared he won't renew, who should be his replacement?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Stekelenberg wants out of Roma i believe as he's out of favor. I think he's a pretty good fit for Barca.

desoe

Neuer is not possible. Bayern is not Dortmund, you can't just go and buy their star players. In my eyes, Neuer will do another Kahn and he'll finish his career there.

veryfatchocobo

Guaita would be pretty decent. He's a top 6 keeper in La Liga with Diego Alves (from what I've seen) and Casillas, though obviously nobody is in the same class as Casillas. He needs to move out considering Diego Alves is equally as good IMO. Last I've seen him though, he seems prone to some mistakes.

De Gea would also be good. This would give Lindegaard a permanent place in Man U, too (he deserves it I think).

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Can't get Neuer, Stekelenburg isn't that great, and Casillas is out of the question. I'd say that Guaita would be alright and joining barca would make Del Bosque consider him for the NT. Although De Gea is my favorite option. Still very young and can play with the ball at his feet. Possession ensures he won't be facing too many shots per game and his reflexes help him in one on one chances from the opposition (which they mostly get). Although he is a hazard on crosses (which we will face from some physical la liga teams and definitely a lot in the CL). I think he can improve those within some time and his potential is extremely high. My close second choice would be Ter Stegen since he is only 20 and has massive ability and potential when it comes to shot stopping and reliability. I'd give the edge to De Gea because he is more suited to our style and is Spanish so there is no language barrier like he has in England. He'll be comfortable and ready to grow like he did with Atletico.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
67370.jpg

#FreeWilly

Home of Barca Fans