2013 Africa Cup of Nations

Boris

Not only the games are slow, they are played without any tactic. It's just ''go out there and play some ball''.Ridiculous, but it's fun :) I watched Mali, and you can really see the biiig difference between Keita and other players from Mali.
Cote d Ivore vs Nigeria could be a quality match. :)

Antimilan

Burkina Faso to the final against Nigeria... should be an interesting one. Also another revisited group match Ghana - Mali for the 3rd place.

barcanuck

No clue why they decided to have two straight ACON's in a row now Zambia's win last year means nothing and Nigeria goes into Confed Cup. Congrats to them though they are always a power in Africa.

Cule4life

The Culest
No clue why they decided to have two straight ACON's in a row now Zambia's win last year means nothing and Nigeria goes into Confed Cup. Congrats to them though they are always a power in Africa.

They had to shift Afcon to a year diff then Euro and World cup. Two choices- Start from 2015 or start from 2013. Money considerations leaves us with only 1 choice.....

PearLBLacK

Banned
NIGERIA are the CHAMPIONS!!!
...of the worst ACON tournament of my life time.

^ Worst since idk when. At least Nigeria played some good football, unlike Burkina Faso's aggressive approach. I'd say of all teams, Ethiopia played the nicest football even though thy finished the last in their group with only 1 point iirc. Pretty much sums up this edition's quality. No Egypt, no party.

khaled_a_d

Equatorial Guinea
Cape Verde
Algeria
Tunisia
South Africa
Zambia
Cameroon
Gabon
Burkina Faso
Senegal
Ivory Coast
Ghana
Guinea
Mali
Congo
DR Congo
Those are the 16 teams qualified for ACN 2015 if anyone interested
Notable teams missing : Nigeria (2nd Champions to fail to qualify next ACN after Egypt in 2012 tournament),Egypt (3rd consecutive time just after being 3 consecutive time champions) ,Morocco (was the host but withdrawn due to Ebola)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Morocco might not able to play the next africa cup , because they didnt host the current one for obvious reasons. CAF using some logic...

Home of Barca Fans