Barcelona Commitment Card

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
As long as this shit continues I will not become a socio, refusing to go along in this awful policy. Screw you, Rosell...

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
How many forum members are actually a socio? Like a having a full membership. Bit curious because of all these new rules

XaviMessiGirl

As long as this shit continues I will now become a socio, refusing to go along in this awful policy. Screw you, Rosell...

I'm going to wait to see if the next president lifts the stupid restrictions, or at least makes it easier. I just don't have the means to go to Barcelona three years in a row, at a certain time of year, etc just to "maybe" become a member.

4candles

You can add me to the list - I joined a few months after the current restrictions came into force.

My partner's from Barcelona, and her parents used to be members and season ticket holders back in the 1980s. So in order for me to become a member, her mother had to become a member (eligible because she had previously been a member for at least two years), then my partner could become a member (daughter of an adult member), then I could become a member ("civil partner" of an adult member). We all joined one after the other in the same visit to the OAB.

My partner and I both kept our memberships, and are now on the season ticket waiting list (at positions 7005 and 7006 - only about 25 years to wait for that!)

I'm sure I've seen a few other people mention that they are members too.

Tomchin

Glad that I didn't cancel my commitment-card after all, guess with Bartomeu as president the former rules won't change.

In July I'll have finished my 3 years of commitment-card, so normally in December I can finally become a soci now, yay.

F

Flavia

Glad that I didn't cancel my commitment-card after all, guess with Bartomeu as president the former rules won't change.

In July I'll have finished my 3 years of commitment-card, so normally in December I can finally become a soci now, yay.

You'll apply for a membership. I'm not sure if it's guaranteed. Is it?

Tomchin

You'll apply for a membership. I'm not sure if it's guaranteed. Is it?
In the OAB they always assured me that it's certain that I'll be able to become a member after the trial-period, but I have some doubts too, with Barto/Rosell you never know. Oh well, I'll find out in December I guess ;)

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Is it for definate that Barto won't change the membership process? Has he actually said anything about it?

Galning

In the OAB they always assured me that it's certain that I'll be able to become a member after the trial-period, but I have some doubts too, with Barto/Rosell you never know. Oh well, I'll find out in December I guess ;)

You should be safe. Haven't heard of anyone getting rejected.

Barcafan 2304

Is it for definate that Barto won't change the membership process? Has he actually said anything about it?

I hope not. I'm a former member of seven years who couldn't afford to renew earlier this year due to being in between jobs and my second son being born. They assured me that I could pop in though in August when I'm next in Barcelona and become a member again. I am anxious though that before I get the chance, the rules might change

Tomchin

I'm in the third year of my commitment card period now (registered in July 2012), anyone knows if it's mandatory to go renew in the third (last) year too in Barcelona? I was planning to go to Barcelona before end of October to renew, but due to some circumstances it will be difficult to get there. So now I'm trying to find out if maybe it's not mandatory to go there at the end of the third year.

(PS I already asked OAB about it too by mail, but they always take a long time to respond)

Home of Barca Fans