Eric Abidal

B

beautifulgame

um not just that, however, if it is indeed true then I can come to a conclusive answer on just that if needed.

if a player leaves without permission before a match and I'm the coach, i suspend him for a very long time or get rid of him.

of course i don't know the context, i'm saying if the scenario is as simple as it sounds and he left out of frustration.

Stric

He was not in the squad, what's the problem? What difference does it make if he's in the stands or at home? I agree that he should respect the clubs decision and all, I'm not justifying his move, but I don't see the reason why he should be there in the first place, to be honest.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
He was not in the squad, what's the problem? What difference does it make if he's in the stands or at home? I agree that he should respect the clubs decision and all, I'm not justifying his move, but I don't see the reason why he should be there in the first place, to be honest.

Because you are still a member of the first team and should be there for the game. At least show some interest in your fellow team mates instead of acting like you have been done injustice. I love Abidal very much, but I absolutely despise footballers doing this like this.

Djab

Don't know whether it's right, but It seems his cancer has relapsed again. Does somebody have news or whatever? It ruined my day. :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't see any announcement or anything official now or anything on media atm. I hope it's not true.

poldep

uenos días, los rumores de Twitter no son ciertos. Entrenando en La Turbie pensando ya en el próximo partido. Daghe Munegu @ASMFC_MONACO
He just posted on twitter

Good morning, rumors in Twitter are not true. Training in La Turbie thinking about next match. Daghe Munegu @ASMFC_MONACO

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
The person spreading this rumour should be thrown in a river with a large stone tied to his/her ankle. Absolutely disgusting to joke about things like this.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Eric Abidal is attending the training today. He made a surprise visit to Barca dressing room and met all the players. Showing support.

:worthy:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Abidal-visita-a-sus-ex-compane_54377760491_51356729138_352_256.jpg

Home of Barca Fans