Eric Abidal

Galning

Even if Rosell did say it, who (especially Barça fans) would take his or Bartomeu's words over Abidal's after everything they've said and done :lol:

Fuck Rosell and fuck Bartomeu.

FC433

He is doing a brilliant job, I never thought he would this good. I like to listen to what he has got to say, excellent confidences so far.

Joan

He is doing a brilliant job, I never thought he would this good. I like to listen to what he has got to say, excellent confidences so far.

I was a bit worried he wouldn't know who to get. But he's dling pretty well. Found a way around it. :monchi:

xXKonan

I wasn't worried about Abidal when it came to identifying what we need. What I was worried about is if His and Planes ideas would be struck down by the likes of Segura. Both Abidal and Planes are always on the same page by the looks of it and are doing work even if Planes doesn't get mentioned a lot.

Raketa10

He is indeed looking good so far but but let’s wait until the end of transfer window. He still has a lot to do! We need to get rid of the deadweight and sign a world class midfielder before we can make such conclusions. Also don’t forget that Robert actually signed Arthur.

Joan

He is indeed looking good so far but but let’s wait until the end of transfer window. He still has a lot to do! We need to get rid of the deadweight and sign a world class midfielder before we can make such conclusions. Also don’t forget that Robert actually signed Arthur.

If he manages to sell our deadweight and sing nobody, I'll think of this as a successful window.

That should be priority.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Brilliant job? He's been here for a month and only signed Malcom. And apparently he was on our radar before Abidal came.

I'd wait a bit more to see what happens.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Agreed with Bojan on this, way too early to tell. Neither Arthur or Lenglet was his signing, Malcom (and if we were to believe what was reported, we only got Malcom because Chelsea's asking price for Willian was out of our range) was his first and we will see how he does in the rest of the window, especially when it comes to the crucial midfielder signing that we need. Let's hope it is not Parejo.

FCBfan22

You've done great so far as a new technical secretary, Eric.

But now, you will face a challenge that was never done by anyone. A man, a beast or a divine being. Pimping Andre Gomes to other teams, while he is injured.

Joan

Since he's our sporting director, I'll post here.

Since xXKonan mentioned certain Lucas R. I went to twitter to check it. :p This is what I found interesting:

[tw]1025491615614427136[/tw]

System in which managers make calls is outdated imo. Makes sense if it's about older, experienced guys with an eye for a talent (Ferguson, Wenger, LVG), but that's not often the case. For instance, Marco Silva brought half-season wonder Richarlison for enormous fee since he knew him from Watford. Not to mention Lucho's (debatable) transfer flops (not).

Guys like the twitter boy use everything they can think of to attack the board, no matter how inaccurate or outdated it is. Blindly consecrating Cruyff's and Pep's every word, move, thought.... Irritating.

Home of Barca Fans