Eric Abidal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Abidal on Denis and Malcom:

"Players who play little can stay or may ask to leave. All the scenarios will be evaluated."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas said Abidal contacted him about a Lyon player that's not Ferland Mendy.

xXKonan

I wonder how long ago that was?

If it's very recently I don't think it's N'dombele. It may be out of left field but how about Depay?

DonAK

I wonder how long ago that was?

If it's very recently I don't think it's N'dombele. It may be out of left field but how about Depay?

Don't think Depay is good enough, and his ego won't allow him to be a supersub.

If I had to bet it was about one of Ndombele or Aouar. The only two players along with Mendy that would be seriously worth pursuing IMO. The other players like Moussa Dembele is a wildcard and Gouri is just still a talented kid.

FCBfan22

Don't think Depay is good enough, and his ego won't allow him to be a supersub.

If I had to bet it was about one of Ndombele or Aouar. The only two players along with Mendy that would be seriously worth pursuing IMO. The other players like Moussa Dembele is a wildcard and Gouri is just still a talented kid.

If it's Ndombele, it means that we will be selling both Rakitić and Vidal this summer. If it's Aouar, that means that we might be selling Coutinho.

DonAK

If it's Ndombele, it means that we will be selling both Rakitić and Vidal this summer. If it's Aouar, that means that we might be selling Coutinho.

On paper Arthur - de Jong - Ndombele looks fucking formidable IMO, but who knows how it'll work. A bit of a gamble to be honest.

Will be interesting to see what we do this summer. Definitely building for a Post-Messi era. Hopefully either Valverde will get his shit together or we get a proper manager too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Abidal is doing a good job. What will his future be when, inevitably, Bartomeu crew gets flushed down the toilet?

xXKonan

D1pTePcXQAMwCHb.jpg

They are at the Inter-Frankfurt game. I'm guessing to watch Jovic.

FC433

I find it quite challenging to rationalize spending about 300m on a CAM and CF only to play them as a LW.

Home of Barca Fans