Eric Abidal

Zqa-

Dunno.. Haven't seen or heard anything about him since his injury.. Anyone knows how his recovery is going?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He will be back within two weeks. They said last week that he is on track to make the eight week out prediction. So that means two weeks left before Abidal is back.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Okey, well I guess we will do fine with either Sylvinho or Puyol on the left back position against Bayern. Puyol would be the best considering the importance of the gams against them.

Alves-Marquez-Pique-Puyol

F

FC Barca11

Okey, well I guess we will do fine with either Sylvinho or Puyol on the left back position against Bayern. Puyol would be the best considering the importance of the gams against them.

Alves-Marquez-Pique-Puyol

You know, I'm still not convinced about Puyol on the left. He just doesn't look that comfortable out on the left. I have to re-watch some of the games where he's played on the left to better gauge why, but I don't know, somehow I'm just not convinced when he plays there.

Evil

Shabazz
You know, I'm still not convinced about Puyol on the left. He just doesn't look that comfortable out on the left. I have to re-watch some of the games where he's played on the left to better gauge why, but I don't know, somehow I'm just not convinced when he plays there.

Do we have any other options ? Playing with Alves + Sylvinho against Bayern is like suicide .. atleast Puyol will give us some cover defensively.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
what about alves, pique, puyol, caceres? i prefer pique only because he has that aerial advantage over marquez(but both are making blunders here and there)

F

FC Barca11

Do we have any other options ? Playing with Alves + Sylvinho against Bayern is like suicide .. atleast Puyol will give us some cover defensively.

Why is it suicide? Schweinsteiger has rather typical english characteristics and considering Sylvinho has an extensive amount of experience in the EPL, who's to say he won't do a better job? Puyol's positioning at left back reminds me of a headless chicken. Lots of huffing and puffing, wild tackles and hair everywhere :lol:

F

FC Barca11

Chickens have feathers.

:unsure:

Ha I know, I was just pointing out the furry stuff on each epidermis...

Doesn't change the fact that Puyi, warrior that he is, could turn into a liability on the left

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
We could ask bayern if we could borrow Lahm for two games.

And then buy him afterwards. :cool:

F

FC Barca11

We could ask bayern if we could borrow Lahm for two games.

And then buy him afterwards. :cool:

If you could pull that off, I'd nominate you for FIFA's "Miracle of the Year" award (assuming my petition for that goes through)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
If you could pull that off, I'd nominate you for FIFA's "Miracle of the Year" award (assuming my petition for that goes through)
Did it actually count?

Lahm on the bench is actually Lahm on our team no? As long as he didn't play with bayern.

Home of Barca Fans