Eric Abidal

Welcome back but his substitution cost us, really messed up bad on the FK, Maxwell is better at the moment

barca96

Welcome back but his substitution cost us, really messed up bad on the FK, Maxwell is better at the moment

why would you solely put the blame on abidal?
xavi was there too..and the rest of the guys..
but xavi and one more person was the closest to the ball

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
why would you solely put the blame on abidal?
xavi was there too..and the rest of the guys..
but xavi and one more person was the closest to the ball

Well Abidal should have been covering the left side of the field, but true it was everyone's and anyone's fault

ryuken

The blame is mostly on him cuz he is supposed to cover that area and he disappeared and yet u ppl is saying he had nothing to be blame bout while the others got blamed?

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Collective blame is better for the player but sometimes you can't hide from facts and individual errors do cost games..

iced1776

Does anyone else think that he could have scored on his last run up field if he had shot instead of crossed? the keeper was literally already diving out off his line before abidal even struck it, if he went for goal the keeper would have been caught.

barca96

Does anyone else think that he could have scored on his last run up field if he had shot instead of crossed? the keeper was literally already diving out off his line before abidal even struck it, if he went for goal the keeper would have been caught.

yeah i noticed that too but i think he wanted messi to score.
too bad the pass was too close to the gk.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
His daughters are adorable. (no pedo)

when you hear someone make a gay statement followed by (no homo) then you know they are 150% gay, but when someone follows a comment up by (no pedo) then that is worrying...
:lol: i'm playing . the kids are really adorable as you say.

Home of Barca Fans