Eric Abidal

A

Almunia

That's a huge blow for our CL hopes. He has been immense defensively this season. We can't afford to play both Dani and Sylvinho against elite teams, so it'll probably be Puyol who takes his place in these kind of games. But that means Pique in central defense which is worrying to say the least.

M.L. King

The Preacher
You guys forget that Caceres can play very well at LB. He has played a lot of games in this position for Uruguay.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I remember what a wonderful match Caceres had at LB against Sporting Lisbon in the group round of the CL earlier this year.

maz

I walk the line
I think most cules on this site appreciate abidal...but many cules did not like him and wanted him out. I hope they see now just how important this guy is to pep's system.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Abidal is a solid left back an there`s no need of selling if we can`t come up with a better player to fill his position.
First La Liga match we miss him (Atletico) and immediately we concede most goals ever this year. Coincidence?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Abidal is a solid left back an there`s no need of selling if we can`t come up with a better player to fill his position.
First La Liga match we miss him (Atletico) and immediately we concede most goals ever this year. Coincidence?

IMO, no. Abidal is important to our system and we need him back as soon as possible.

Segarra

What did he write wrong..?

if I've understood correctly the "IMO, no." is to the "Coincidence?" comment.

Home of Barca Fans